US Super League (CHAMPION CROWNED)

soflo_sports

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Why did this thread die?!?!?! I've been waiting for more and more teams. I need my US Super League fix!!

(Love Peaks' crest and both of Pacifica's uniforms are great. Pacifica's font on the shield might need some updating)

Sorry about that little wait there, definitely not dead

Pittsburgh Ironworks SC

“The Steel Men”

Pittsburgh, PA

League: Pennsylvania Soccer League

Kits: Adidas
Colors: Black and Gold

Sponsor: PNC

Year Founded: 1934

USSL Titles: 2

League Finish: 1

6jodj7.png

soflo copy.png

Very happy that this has come back. Was starting to get worried there for a little. Really like the crest for my adopted hometown. I really think it catches the essence of the city. I think introducing the blue and white onto the home shirt or shorts in some way would benefit the design. I think those colors would really pop with all the black and yellow. As for the clash, I think something as small as adding the checkers as the adidas striping would be a great detail. Overall, I love the designs.

Unrelated, how have you been deciding how many USSL championships each club has? Is it dice roll, Football Manager or simply you deciding?

56 minutes ago, MDTrey4 said:

Very happy that this has come back. Was starting to get worried there for a little. Really like the crest for my adopted hometown. I really think it catches the essence of the city. I think introducing the blue and white onto the home shirt or shorts in some way would benefit the design. I think those colors would really pop with all the black and yellow. As for the clash, I think something as small as adding the checkers as the adidas striping would be a great detail. Overall, I love the designs.

Unrelated, how have you been deciding how many USSL championships each club has? Is it dice roll, Football Manager or simply you deciding?

Thanks for the feedback bro. As for the championships, it's a mix between my choice, city size, and league difficulty

soflo copy.png

On 1/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, soflo_sports said:

Princeton ASC

“The Tigers”
Princeton, NJ

League: Metropolitan Soccer Association

Kits: Nike

Colors: Orange and Black

Sponsor: Princeton University

Year Founded: 1925

USSL Titles: 0

League Finish: 5

princetonacademical.png

Holy crap, this one is an awesome idea.

For what it's worth, I like Puget Sound, but thematically it almost looks like the team's affiliated to Pacifica. Both teams are to some extent green and they both focus heavily on the whole wave theme. I assume two city rivals would want more distinct identities.

Agree with what @Johhog said. For two teams in the same city, I feel like a United-City or Atletico-Real contrast between the two clubs would benefit both designs. As for Princeton, that is a thing of beauty. And I love Providence's home. That sublimated eagle is genius

14 hours ago, Johhog said:

For what it's worth, I like Puget Sound, but thematically it almost looks like the team's affiliated to Pacifica. Both teams are to some extent green and they both focus heavily on the whole wave theme. I assume two city rivals would want more distinct identities.

11 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Agree with what @Johhog said. For two teams in the same city, I feel like a United-City or Atletico-Real contrast between the two clubs would benefit both designs. As for Princeton, that is a thing of beauty. And I love Providence's home. That sublimated eagle is genius

Alright, I'll take what you said into consideration, thanks for the input

soflo copy.png

Before I post the updates for Puget Sound/Pacifica, here's the next team:

Racing Club Charlotte

“The Racing Queens”

Charlotte, NC
League: Carolina Premier League

Kits: Puma

Colors: Purple and Black

Sponsor: Bank of America

Year Founded: 1948

USSL Titles: 0

League Finish: 2

2rw9sv4.png

soflo copy.png

4 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Hey, @soflo_sports! Is there any way, once you are done with the entire project, that you could make a webpage or something to allow us to see all the logos at once. Once again, great work here. Looking forward to the next team.

I can just post a chart of all the logos when it's all said and done if you'd like

soflo copy.png

Archived