US Super League (CHAMPION CROWNED)

soflo_sports

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really getting why nobody has been giving C&C here. This has been a great series from start to (almost) finish. Some C&C from the last few:

SV Milwaukee: Where the checkers meet is a problem for me. I don't necessarily know where or how to fix that but the gap seems to draw attention. On top of that, would like to see the white spaces on the right and left gone in the checker pattern too. Overall, good design.

Tacoma: Loving the jerseys. Not really sure why the lines on the mountains are there, they just seem arbitrary.

Raleigh: One of your stronger crests. The tree is engrained into the design well.

Venice Beach: The jerseys are real strong here. The logo could use a third color that just lets the trees pop a little. I fear from far away it would all blend together. Maybe give them a black outline instead of the teal.

Vulcans SC: I like the use of the Alabama flag, even if the statue could be vectorized a little better. I think it should either be given more detail or just be a silhouette.

Taking on a project of this size is crazy and the quality hasn't dropped from start to finish. Great work here.

4 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Not really getting why nobody has been giving C&C here.

Eh, sometimes I run out of things to say other than "holy crap this is amazing someone needs to hire you right now."

Can't believe this series is almost over. It's been a wild ride.

53Ocz8U.png

8 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Not really getting why nobody has been giving C&C here. This has been a great series from start to (almost) finish. Some C&C from the last few:

SV Milwaukee: Where the checkers meet is a problem for me. I don't necessarily know where or how to fix that but the gap seems to draw attention. On top of that, would like to see the white spaces on the right and left gone in the checker pattern too. Overall, good design.

Tacoma: Loving the jerseys. Not really sure why the lines on the mountains are there, they just seem arbitrary.

Raleigh: One of your stronger crests. The tree is engrained into the design well.

Venice Beach: The jerseys are real strong here. The logo could use a third color that just lets the trees pop a little. I fear from far away it would all blend together. Maybe give them a black outline instead of the teal.

Vulcans SC: I like the use of the Alabama flag, even if the statue could be vectorized a little better. I think it should either be given more detail or just be a silhouette.

Taking on a project of this size is crazy and the quality hasn't dropped from start to finish. Great work here.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Eh, sometimes I run out of things to say other than "holy crap this is amazing someone needs to hire you right now."

Can't believe this series is almost over. It's been a wild ride.

Thanks for the input guys, you've both been my most avid followers of this series so thanks a bunch. The series still has some fantasy simulations left so it's not completely over yet.

soflo copy.png

On 1/28/2018 at 11:00 PM, soflo_sports said:

Rose City SC

“The Red Roses”
Portland, OR

League: Cascadia Premier League

Kits: Adidas

Colors: Red and Black

Sponsor: StanCorp

Year Founded: 1954

USSL Titles: 1

League Finish: 2

rosecity.png

These look amazing! However, I think the logo (specifically the top left) looks a little white supremacist-y. I promise I don't mean that to start a politics conversation, it's just the first thing that came to my mind and wondered whether if I brought it up you'd want to change it after looking at it again.

What. A. Series. Disappointed not many people followed this. You have incredible potential. One of my favorite concept series on here. Your attention to detail and hard work did not go unnoticed. I don’t think any specific words do this series justice. So I’ll just settle for “outstanding work”!

Too bad not as many people followed this. I know some people (like me) comment once in a while and just silently enjoy this. But I clicked on this every update. Great job!!

I may not have said much throughout this series, mostly because almost every design was great. This was one of my more favorite ones to follow due to the scale, can't wait to see what you do next

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

After seeing the end of this series, as well as the Florida and California Leagues, I'm loving the work you've put out. I'd love to see the full Pennsylvania League, or at least the cities that would comprise the league.

Sorry about that wait, I've got some fantasy simulations to show off now. You can vote on each group using the "Logolympiad" style (A, B, C, D) voting, and I'll explain how the tournament works the farther down the road we get. To start off I've got 4 groups to vote for (I linked the team names so you can go back and look at them). Voting closes in 48 hours, and I'll post the results once that time is up. Have fun!

Group A

Lauderdale AC

Salt Lake United

Dorchester City

Pittsburgh Ironworks

Group B

Triangle SC

Scranton City

SV Milwaukee

Hyde Park

Group C

Charleston Arsenal

Peaks United

Riverside

Commonwealth

Group D

Royal Baltimore

Ocala Riders

Lincoln

Sporting Phoenix

soflo copy.png

Group A

Pittsburgh Ironworks with Lauderdale as the Runners-up

Group B 

Triangle with Scranton as the Runners-up (insert Micheal Scott NOOOOOOO gif)

Group C 

Charleston Arsenal with Peaks as the Runners-up

Group D 

Baltimore with Ocala as the Runners-up

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

Archived