US Super League (CHAMPION CROWNED)

soflo_sports

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving both of the jerseys on RSC but I feel the crest needs some work. As is, it reads more like "SRC" and the large blue space on the lower half seems to lose a lot of the texture necessary for a mountain-based logo. The old Jazz logo uses the space well by enlarging the letters and using a basketball in the negative space. I think changing the bottom shape of the shield and using the soccer ball in that space might help with the balance of the logo. Overall it's a great concept and the blue and purple with each other works well and is definitely unique

The new version is better. I wasn't really bothered by the RSC/SRC thing, that's common in soccer, but the addition of the soccer ball really took the logo the next level. I'm generally skeptical of soccer balls in logos, it's very overused, but it fit really well in this logo.

Loving Saint Joseph. Strong interlock, which is a lot harder to make than people think. My one critique would be to add some sort of words to the crest. Even if it's just an "EST. 32" or something of that nature. As it stands it looks more like a secondary and I think a club name or something of the sort would greatly benefit the overall design.

4 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Loving Saint Joseph. Strong interlock, which is a lot harder to make than people think. My one critique would be to add some sort of words to the crest. Even if it's just an "EST. 32" or something of that nature. As it stands it looks more like a secondary and I think a club name or something of the sort would greatly benefit the overall design.

I see what you mean, but I was hoping for a pretty minimalist look for this one, just to balance with the more detailed crests, especially ones in California

soflo copy.png

Archived