US Super League (CHAMPION CROWNED)

soflo_sports

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sporting Phoenix looks great. The brand really fits the city. Any particular reason for the orange and blue? My one critique would be for the shield to have the same shading as the home jersey. It would just give it a sense of perspective that it's just lacking

22 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Sporting Phoenix looks great. The brand really fits the city. Any particular reason for the orange and blue? My one critique would be for the shield to have the same shading as the home jersey. It would just give it a sense of perspective that it's just lacking

I thought the orange and blue matched the city well, with those colors being on the state flag, and I tried the crest with the shading and didn't like it as much. But thanks for the input

soflo copy.png

St. Johns feels classic to me. I love navy and white with a hint of gold. Would love to see some rope worked into the roundel. Maybe as the inner navy blue circle. Unrelated, being a Florida guy, any explanation why a lot of Jacksonville teams have the ship or anchor motif going for them? Maybe I'm just making that up but that's just something I've noticed.

2 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

St. Johns feels classic to me. I love navy and white with a hint of gold. Would love to see some rope worked into the roundel. Maybe as the inner navy blue circle. Unrelated, being a Florida guy, any explanation why a lot of Jacksonville teams have the ship or anchor motif going for them? Maybe I'm just making that up but that's just something I've noticed.

I guess as far as my project goes, the teams had the nautical feel because the city is on the St. Johns River, and I guess it's the same reason for the Jacksonville Armada NPSL team.

soflo copy.png

Archived