MLB changes 2018?

ANGELCAT-IDA61

36 minutes ago, dont care said:

Probably want to wait until atleast a team clinch a playoff spot

17 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Usually wait until we see some kind of uniform/logo change announcement for something to be used next year.

Not that I disagree, as I was more just expressing my enjoyment of these threads and anticipating the next one, but I referenced the first post in this thread and doesn't seem like either criteria was met. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wally1912 said:

The Red Sox announced Brandon Phillips will wear number zero. They didn't mention the fact that he is first ever to wear that single number.

With the Yankees having retired all numbers between 1 and 9, I suspect that it won't be long before we see their first-ever player wearing the only remaining single-digit number, number 0.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

12 hours ago, ZipperClub said:

4NCwd4Y_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Of course no one needs mail. You think you're so clever figuring that one out? But you don't know the half of what goes on here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Any news of who will make the MLB uniforms in 2020? Wish they would just stick with Majestic, Under Armour's logo is too intrusive and Nike brings politics into sportswear, neither of those two options are very attractive. 

Just stick with Majestic, US made jerseys with minimal sleeve logo ?

1 hour ago, skip88 said:

Any news of who will make the MLB uniforms in 2020? Wish they would just stick with Majestic, Under Armour's logo is too intrusive and Nike brings politics into sportswear, neither of those two options are very attractive. 

Just stick with Majestic, US made jerseys with minimal sleeve logo ?

Let’s not bring politics in here....but as of now nothing has changed an and Nike is on the books for 2020 as of now.

Archived