NHL Soccer Crossover

b0ss pls

These are good (Boston and AZ, especially, in that order), but there are a few things to note:

• The team crest would be a bit smaller and a little higher on the chest, about halfway between the collarbone and nipple. This would allow for the sponsor logo to move up even more.
  • All the socks are the same. If nothing else, you could add the team's classic striping at the cuff or in the middle of the shin.
  • The shorts are all monochromatic, too. Not that soccer shorts ever get much more creative than vertical stripes on the hips, but I think it could help differentiate some of your kits.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

1) I have no complaints about these. I like them much better than I thought I would. I'd buy a sponsorless version of that Bruins shirt immediately.

2) The Columbus concept is EXACTLY what the US Men's National team should be using for their jerseys. Full stop.

3) Minor nitpick, but TD Banknorth hasn't existed for nine years. They merged with NJ-based Commerce Bank and changed their name to just TD Bank.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

These have all been really nice. My only complaints design-wise are that the Wild's jersey doesn't match their overall identity imo, and that the Canes are a little bland. Other than that, a lot of the logos, both sponsor and team, are distorted and a little low. What program are you using for these?

Archived