buzzcut

NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

Mood after Utah obliterates the Magic in Orlando for their first road win this season, 125-85:

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226

Edited by DustDevil61
This season

Celtics with #15 in a row.

Massive props to Jaylen Brown for finding the strength to not just play, but have 2 of his best career games after finding out his BFF tragically passed away. 

I think it's also safe to say Kyrie has stepped out from Lebron's shadow (if he was ever really there to begin with). He has been an absolute monster this season. An early MVP favorite without a doubt. 

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

LOL - Warriors outscored Philly 41-15 in the third. 

EDIT: Sorry, it was 47-15. They eliminated a 24-point halftime deficit in a quarter. "A little bit tired" my ass.

The 32-point differential is tied for the largest in the 3rd quarter of ANY game in the shot clock era. Golden State is just bored and screwing with everyone at this point. 

8 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

Celtics with #15 in a row.

Massive props to Jaylen Brown for finding the strength to not just play, but have 2 of his best career games after finding out his BFF tragically passed away. 

I think it's also safe to say Kyrie has stepped out from Lebron's shadow (if he was ever really there to begin with). He has been an absolute monster this season. An early MVP favorite without a doubt. 

It seems to me he's putting up exactly the same or slightly lower stats as he did with LeBron.

12 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Mood after Utah obliterates the Magic in Orlando for their first road win this season, 125-85:

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226

I didn’t get a chance to watch it because of a family outing, then came back and saw the score and was like:

tenor.gif

So can somebody tell me why that the lakers had to “have a talk” with lonzo about walking away from a fight and not getting yourself  suspended?

On 11/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, FinsUp1214 said:

I didn’t get a chance to watch it because of a family outing, then came back and saw the score and was like:

tenor.gif

Oh, you would have loved it.

That game was the first time in over 3 seasons that I left early.

2 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Oh, you would have loved it.

That game was the first time in over 3 seasons that I left early.

I’m just shocked they scored more than 90 points, let alone 125. I’m not so certain they’ll do it again soon, but hey, I’ll take a competent offense for one night.

On 11/12/2017 at 3:02 PM, Crabcake47 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think (from my understanding of the situation anyway, which mostly comes from reading headlines :P) that the Lakers do want to fix his shooting form, and that LaVar is having none of it. 

If pops is getting in the way, Lonzo needs to man up and send him out of the gym.

Lonzo had his second triple double last night. He's fine.

4 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Lonzo had his second triple double last night. He's fine.

He’s fine yes, but he only scored 11 points. He’s got tremendous basketball IQ and some of his passes were money, but if wants to be truly great, he’s gotta up his scoring. He’s still a rookie though, so he’s got plenty of time. 

One thing is for certain though, it will be fun to see him and Kuzma develop together over the next couple of seasons. 

The Hornets followed up a 5 game losing streak including a loss to the Bulls with a 2 game winning streak against the Clippers and Timberwolves. This team makes no sense.

24 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

The Hornets followed up a 5 game losing streak including a loss to the Bulls with a 2 game winning streak against the Clippers and Timberwolves. This team makes no sense.

Lol most teams are inconsistent right now, this season is just a bag of losing skits and winning streaks

Speaking of winning streaks, Celtics somehow get their 16th straight win after being manhandled most of the night by Dallas of all teams.  

I hope Doc Rivers' (and his son for that matter) days as Clipper head coach comes to an end and soon...team basically quit playing against the Knicks midway in the 3rd quarter en route to a ninth-straight loss. 

Austin Rivers' stat line: 2 points, 5 assists, one rebound in 32 minutes played.

The Jazz fell back to earth hard last night. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a really long year.

#TankNote

Pat Beverly is out for the season. And NOW it's a nightmare season for the Clippers. There's no reason not to trade Deandre Jordan at this point.