NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

buzzcut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

When you're a rookie, and it's your second career game, it doesn't matter who you played. Going 29-11-9 is ridiculous. 

The Lakers might have finally drafted their next superstar. 

Matt, we know you're a Laker Stan, but the last few days should've alerted you not to be such a homer.

8 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

When you're a rookie, and it's your second career game, it doesn't matter who you played. Going 29-11-9 is ridiculous. 

The Lakers might have finally drafted their next superstar. 

Not if Patrick Beverley has anything to say about it.

2 hours ago, rickyISking said:

Not if Patrick Beverley has anything to say about it.

Well that's four games a season. There's also four against the Suns.

Lonzo won't average a near triple double all season, but he did go for 29/11/9 in an NBA game. I know that aberrations happen -- Corey Brewer scored 50 points once -- but Lonzo showed he belongs and is worth watching.

And, say what you will, but for being likely the most-hyped rookie since LeBron (if not him, who?), he's handled himself remarkably well. I can't imagine the pressure he must be feeling and it doesn't seem to show at all.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

33 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Well that's four games a season. There's also four against the Suns.

Lonzo won't average a near triple double all season, but he did go for 29/11/9 in an NBA game. I know that aberrations happen -- Corey Brewer scored 50 points once -- but Lonzo showed he belongs and is worth watching.

And, say what you will, but for being likely the most-hyped rookie since LeBron (if not him, who?), he's handled himself remarkably well. I can't imagine the pressure he must be feeling and it doesn't seem to show at all.

He's handling it well, but he really isn't being talked to; his Pops is. The pressure is on his face though and it's apparent as Pops or Magic needs to get him a (better) dermatologist. You have money, fix the breakouts.

33 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Ha! He does have Durant-level zits, doesn't he.

All three of dem boys got serious acne. Gotta be from the Mom's side.

And they're L.A. natives; it's not like even an average dermatologist is scarce. Just get one from the UCLA Medical Center.

2 hours ago, dfwabel said:

He's handling it well, but he really isn't being talked to; his Pops is. The pressure is on his face though and it's apparent as Pops or Magic needs to get him a (better) dermatologist. You have money, fix the breakouts.

Yeah, I was gonna say, people are talking about his sexist, big-mouthed dad more than the actual player.

Warriors lost their cool tonight. Curry started yelling at the ref because he didn't get a +1 after a drive to the hoop and got tossed. You want people to hate you, that's one way to do it. Durant said something and got sent off too. Ridiculous. Just take a loss with some class.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I know it’s only three games in, but the Jazz look good. Rubio has made a huge difference already with the way he opens up the offense. Ingles is stepping up a lot, Mitchell can really make plays, Gobert looks even more improved than he already was, and beating OKC like we did was a really pleasant surprise. 

Again, it’s still early, but they may not drop off as much as I’d thought.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived