NCAA Football Super Series

JCRGraphix

Gotta say, I'm loving the love Alabama cities have gotten. Grew up in Huntsville, moved to Auburn full time recently, and have spent considerable time in the other cities used here.

The uniforms are really fun and unique, so kudos there. I love the schedule breakdown, with the 8-bit looking models. 

Interested to see how this whole thing plays out.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I want to say thank you for your service. It's nice to have true Patriots in the fourms.

Now on to my critique. First are a couple that are more of  questions. Which California schools are explicably northern California and which are southern. Second will there be a playoff or BCS like thing to determine a Champion. Lastly the presentation of the schedule. OOOOOHHHH the Techmo Bowl Kickoff for the DS nostalgia is in overdrive

4 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

First off I want to say thank you for your service. It's nice to have true Patriots in the fourms.

Now on to my critique. First are a couple that are more of  questions. Which California schools are explicably northern California and which are southern. Second will there be a playoff or BCS like thing to determine a Champion. Lastly the presentation of the schedule. OOOOOHHHH the Techmo Bowl Kickoff for the DS nostalgia is in overdrive

You're very welcome! It was a cool job, but it's time to move on. As to the California question, UC-San Jose, Oakland State, and Western Cal will be a little further north, while LA State, ULA, and UC-Anaheim will be further south. As for championships, the champions of the 10 conferences as well as the next 6 highest ranked teams will be seeded based on ranking in a 16-team playoff for the National Championship. It has been 16 teams since 2009, 8 from 1978-2008, 4 from 1950-78, and top 2 from before 1950.

Up next is Miami State. With a name like the sharks, it's easy to be modern and sleek, so I decided to challenge myself and go with a very classic look. They have a special all black uniform that they use against their biggest rivals, Orlando and Atlanta State.

TEAMINFO.thumb.png.d4b4009e5f56983bedfafc8d055bc0d3.png

1.thumb.png.2da9dc77adbd2aa8204d6815b432bd56.png

2.thumb.png.f083acbb07bdf1e7defc196bf3721e28.png

3.thumb.png.217ced0abeab79aab5bee374e92f4569.png

4.thumb.png.32180174bb5ac3dbc870b1c048226f6d.png

SCHED.png.010c2df02e97c538b7df400a77e18091.png

37 minutes ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

Another great looking logo and uniforms, and I love the all black alts. 

Thanks! In the super series, the rule about contrasting numbers allows for bright outlines to separate the colors.

Up next are the Georgia A&M Chargers with a simple bold look inspired by Texas A&M, the Tampa Bay Lightning, and my alma mater, the Alabama-Hunstville Chargers. The Chargers wear white for all non-conference games.

TEAMINFO.thumb.png.e54b499a884b46a0d3c5c7b9e87e5484.png

1.thumb.png.1c58605926578077dbd7b3cd4e14b680.png

2.thumb.png.9f8c4878c76a67fcf77b27cb1abd5e79.png

SCHED.png.3bd7b001d86c359d0f2b5bae8e8ff907.png

Gotta ask how you decided to use Cullman, Alabama as a location. That is my hometown and is one that I figured most people had no idea existed. Also, nice work on the logos and uniforms for each team.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

for Wisconsin state, in ncaa football 14 I used teambuilder to make two teams that were named Wisconsin state. one was called the foxes and one was called the Trojans. I think foxes is more area appropriate because the fox river is one of the main bodies of water in Wisconsin.

19 hours ago, ZEGH82 said:

So, what was the bracket results from last year? Also, which conferences are considered the “major” tier and the “lower” tier?

They will be posted after the Super-12 conference is finished! As for major and lower tier, I posted them in the order of "power". There are really 3 tiers though: the Super-12, MWAC, and Atlantic-8, and PCC are the top and could probably beat the Browns and Giants and other weak NFL teams. The Frontier, Gulf Coast, and ECC are the next level who could also probably beat the Browns. Finally, the New England, Big Southern, and GLA would be pretty competitive with the SEC and Big 10, and probably also beat the Browns.

18 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Do these fictional colleges have their own stadiums, or do they play at real life facilities?

Many of the colleges would have their own stadiums on-campus, but some of the big city schools (Miami St, Atlanta St, Detroit) would play in existing arenas.

19 hours ago, bigmike said:

Gotta ask how you decided to use Cullman, Alabama as a location. That is my hometown and is one that I figured most people had no idea existed. Also, nice work on the logos and uniforms for each team.

When I was stationed in Alabama (Redstone Arsenal with the AMC), I volunteered to help clean up Cullman after the tornados in 2011. I was impressed by the sense of community there. That coupled with the more traditional values make Cullman the perfect place for Alabama Christian University.

Up next we have the Orlando Pelicans...

TEAMINFO.thumb.png.2de09aa715618f47a1dff8659779bbb0.png

1.thumb.png.6246a0376e64c8c6f22075c44eef3d62.png

2.thumb.png.5a58152095dd2cb960346845444db671.png

SCHED.png.b3c0b24105cd076d7a4fcb2b83fd5f69.png

Archived