2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

UnclearInitial

I should hate these Iceland kits, but I actually love it. I like how those small white tightly packed dots represent glaciers, bigger red scattered with differents length give nod to volcanos and blue presents fjords and geysers. Can't wait to see black goalkeeper shirt.

4r2eer.png

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple real shots of the Portugal home shirt:

portugal-2018-world-cup-kit-h-lk-1.jpgportugal-2018-world-cup-kit-h-lk-2.jpg

And a look at the kids version of the full Brazil home kit:

brasil-rusia-2018-h-lk-1.jpg

Brazil will have one of the better sets in the tournament, IMO. The leaked away we saw looks nice, and this home kit is simple and straightforward and pretty much exactly what the Seleção should look like. I love the touch of yellow and green on the socks, as it really brings the whole kit together.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

So, you know how the Netherlands were supposed to get a sash based off of their flag? Well...

cNGXQ5B.jpg

...just like Portugal's cross, it got moved to the pre-match shirt and the actual shirt is plain. Also, Nike used the wrong team to showcase their stripes thing on - yellow on top of orange DOES NOT, EVER, look good.

ExJworW.png

Iceland is terrible. Nike is the wrong company to be copying right now in terms of design. 

As far as which shirt I’d actually spend money on, Germany’s change is the front runner.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

3 hours ago, hendocfc said:

So Nike bottled England,France,Portugal and now the Dutch,giving them better pre-match shirts than actual kits. Pathetic... at least there's no funny socks this time round

I'd say England's home kit choice was the right one. With numbers going under the swoosh there's no risk of them getting lost in the pattern. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

23 hours ago, hendocfc said:

Trust me most of England doesn't agree with you! There was also a petition to get the pre match top to be the home kit - as expected,it achieved :censored: all!

It's only my opinion. The prematch top looks better but even with an outlineon the numbers it could be problematic. 

19 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

@MJWalker45, here’s a more accurate look at the shade of red that’s on the new Spain away kit:

DYlywRYXkAA1pNC?format=jpgDYlywStX0AAgUYF?format=jpg

OK. I don't know why it's so difficult to get the color right on the models.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

And now official shots of the authentic version of the Brazil home and away shirts:

brasil-rusia-2018-camisas-lk-1.jpgbrasil-rusia-2018-camisas-lk-2.jpgbrasil-rusia-2018-camisas-lk-11.jpgbrasil-rusia-2018-camisas-lk-12.jpg

I absolutely love that away shirt. One of their best in recent memory, IMO, and certainly one of Nike’s better efforts for this summer’s WC. Might have to get it.

Also, official shots of the Portugal away:

portugal-2018-world-cup-kit-h-lk-9.jpgportugal-2018-world-cup-kit-h-lk-10.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived