2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/28/2018 at 2:57 PM, DiePerske said:

From what I remember, the shebelieves cup uses the old designs

Yup. Just think the ladies shouldhave broken them out since the men aren't going anywhere this summer. And I'm sick of all red.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

59 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Definitely not red.

The coloring in that image is way off, as evidenced by the orangish shade of red on the cleats. Here’s what the cleats actually look like:

20180125__090448_0081.jpg

23421165_1528975807210349_58218494684708

This shade of red is much closer to the what’s on the Spain kit, not the orangish shade that’s in that image.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Full Mexico away kit:

mexico-2018-world-cup-away-kit-6.jpg

Not really a fan of the red shorts. Green shorts would make for a more cohesive look IMO.

Mockup of the Sweden away shirt, which is just a recolored version of the Condivo template:

sweden-2018-world-cup-away-kit-2.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Full Mexico away kit:

mexico-2018-world-cup-away-kit-6.jpg

Not really a fan of the red shorts. Green shorts would make for a more cohesive look IMO.

This runs up against the problem of using national colors as stripes; you end up evoking the Iranian flag (or North Rhine-Westphalia if you want to get obscure) on the Mexican jersey.

7 hours ago, Waffles said:

This runs up against the problem of using national colors as stripes; you end up evoking the Iranian flag (or North Rhine-Westphalia if you want to get obscure) on the Mexican jersey.

They're called "El tri" which refers to the three colors of the flag which works as long as they are displayed in that order. 

My issue is that they are very drab which sucks bc so much mexican imagery/culture is loud and vibrant. The color palette looks more appropriate for a 90s living room. 

8 hours ago, Waffles said:

...is anyone really going to look at this and think "why is Mexico dressed up like Iran?!"

On 12/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, zigbazah said:

Croatia's away may be kit of the tournament.

102m2pu.jpg 

Definitely an interesting take on the Croatia road, and certainly not what we're used to from them. This is a must have for me.  Can't wait until we can actually buy the stuff.

Mexico is perfect.. 

Jersey has green/white/red stripes

Uniform in full has green stripes on shoulder, white jersey and red shorts. Thus repeating the flag colors contained in the striping

9 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Definitely an interesting take on the Croatia road, and certainly not what we're used to from them. This is a must have for me.  Can't wait until we can actually buy the stuff.

Only if its navy blue and not black. It's still a good shirt regardless.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived