2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Only if its navy blue and not black. It's still a good shirt regardless.

I found this pic, which could very well be a fake, but the royal/navy looks way better than the other pic which obviously appears more navy/black.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_jbvPQw_Sauj6MBaP8

48 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

I found this pic, which could very well be a fake, but the royal/navy looks way better than the other pic which obviously appears more navy/black.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_jbvPQw_Sauj6MBaP8

That frequency pattern on the sleeves makes me think it's real or a pretty good fake. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

How are they going to do the numbers on the Mexico kit? I saw a photo that suggested the Tricolor stripes are sewn on. That would make me think that they won’t use a break in the stripes for the numbers. Otherwise, they’ll be sitting really low, practically by the belly button.

45 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

How are they going to do the numbers on the Mexico kit? I saw a photo that suggested the Tricolor stripes are sewn on. That would make me think that they won’t use a break in the stripes for the numbers. Otherwise, they’ll be sitting really low, practically by the belly button.

I mean, on the Belgium home kit, the numbers sit lower than what they usually do, so it could be something Mexico looks into.mexico-debuts-bad-adidas-2018-world-cup+

Mexico could also do what Belgium did on their Euro ‘16 away shirts, placing the numbers over the tricolor stripes:

belgium-euro2016-away-rank.jpg

Not an ideal solution, but still probably better than having the numbers below the tricolor stripes.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Mexico could also do what Belgium did on their Euro ‘16 away shirts, placing the numbers over the tricolor stripes:

belgium-euro2016-away-rank.jpg

Not an ideal solution, but still probably better than having the numbers below the tricolor stripes.

I mentioned it in my post, but the stripes are supposedly stitched on, rather than sublimated. Not sure it would really work.

I couldn’t find the close up photo that showed this, but I did find this one where you can kinda see it. There’s a very small shadow beneath the stripes.

ajCyAiv.jpg

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Real shots of the Croatia and Poland shirts (replica versions):

poland-2018-world-cup-kits-lk-2.jpgpoland-2018-world-cup-kits-lk-4.jpg

I'd prefer our flag on that stripe on neck instead of duplicate White Eagle, missed opportunity IMO.

Especially on home kit it looks bad, because our Eagle dissapear on white background.

4r2eer.png

Yeah that waveform thing looks nice as a textural element and reeeeeally bad as a full graphic element. France has always been a fashionable and forward-thinking team which is why it's such an insult (and frankly weird!) that they're getting the most teamwear-y looks lately. That said, the away kit with those slub-knit effects seems like the kind of jersey that could cross over as a street fashion piece, so wouldn't be surprised if that was a hit and they wear it more than they strictly need to at the World Cup.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Everything should be available end of this month/start of April. As for where to purchase... I always recommend the brand websites/web stores first - as reliable as it gets. Then there's websites like soccer.com,kitbag and Pro Direct Soccer for example,all of which are quite good as well. Just make sure it's not some scammer selling knockoffs (e.g. UKSoccerShop or however they're called)

Archived