2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

UnclearInitial

4 minutes ago, gdu said:

@team USA if you can even qualify....

i like the font for England. Obviously lots of teams will get the Nike standard but I like that England one (which is usually its own thing)

nigeria, idk, the green base design you can get away with but the zebra on the sleeves is a dagger. Good effort on being different though! At least people will remember that team now

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, The Nation said:

nike-news-football-soccer-nigeria-nation

I'd say Nike has hit a home run with this kit.  Will be remembered for a long time coming.

Some things that we are remembered for we, don't want to be remembered by anyone. I think these would look a lot better if the white portions of the front of the shirt were kelly green or forest green. The sleeves would have been better off being plain.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I really love those England kits! Particularly like the tonal blue and white crests on the shorts. That was a favorite feature of mine on some of the older Umbro kits. Really dresses it up a bit and makes it feel like a throwback to a simpler era. Wonder if that’ll be a Nike thing this cycle or if it’s just England?

England-Collection-2018-03_native_1600.j

England-Collection-2018-10_native_1600.j

Similar in style to this one with the subdued shorts logos (also one of my favorite kits ever). Truly bespoke:

england-2009-umbro-shirt-7.jpg

What’s a bit odd is that the socks have different colored swooshes than the tops, even though the base colors are the same. Small detail, but it kinda drives me nuts.

It’s similar to the current US white kit with navy swooshes on the top and shorts but royal swooshes on the socks. Or like their 2011 red Gold Cup kit (the red one with the blue sash) which had white swooshes on the top but blue swooshes on the socks. Details, people, details!!

59 minutes ago, Digby said:

The Nigeria kit looks like they're wearing a green pennie on top of an all zebra-stripe shirt. I love it anyway, though.

They have a deep green kit as well that I like a lot more than this. 

eNYlhzF.png

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nigeria home kit is wow, so magnificent. For me at this moment this is the best kit alongside with Japan home.

Argentina away is boring, adidas are using this design too much (Club teams will have this as a pre match shirt), this leak was better and more accurately historical:

argentina-2018-world-cup-away-kit-2.jpg

Russia away is ugh, don't know what to say, it need red color, but in the other side I don't know if red will help with anything

4r2eer.png

Archived