Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

A good point brought up by someone. Only one black top pic. Multiple teal top pics. Maybe teal is the main.

Or maybe they only have some of the decals up, or maybe there's a whole other wing of the airport where there's guys in the black.  Doesn't mean anythign right now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

35 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I don't think he and I are compatible.

Let’s be honest, I’m not compatable with anybody. At least that’s what my mom always says. 

You people are a lot of fun.

I know it would be a bit redundant but putting the jaguar logo on the sleeves would improve the new look, might be the perfect splash of gold? I'll never understand why so many teams are content to have empty sleeves. Teal numbers would be nice on the white jersey, as would a pair of teal socks. Looking forward to seeing better images of the uniforms tomorrow.

8 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Here are the combinations -- 

un7eTCK.png

vAx21ZG.png

juEn0RL.png

uUNb4xy.png

QTllZws.png

urx5uV3.png

NaM5gZ8.png

gJUnHwJ.png

chhbpPk.png

Pros. No two color helmet. No excessive clutter. Easy to read.

Cons. look like eagles. not as good/unique as the Brunell/Taylor era. No gold.

Probably the best since the Brunell/Taylor era, but, it's not as if that distinction means much compared to 2 previous sets. Still an upgrade though.

55 minutes ago, sweeper13 said:

here we go

These are absolutely terrible...I HATE them. Why is there no teal on either the white or black uni’s besides that horrendous sock stripe? These lack identity 1000%. These are god awful. These look like you accidentally skipped the “design uniform” part in create a team on madden. Terrible. 

10 minutes ago, Jaguars Football said:

Youre also probably all about Joe Paterno so your opinion doesn’t really matter. 

You joined this site yesterday and managed to be a dick in less than 10 posts. Congrats.

Archived