Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generic. As. :censored:.

The number font is nicer than expected but the previous number font was one of the strengths of that set and actually gave the team some identity.  These are god awful.  Jags had developed some swagger last year and that look had settled in, especially the Teal over Black combo.  And they just killed it.

Horrific.

12 minutes ago, O.C.D said:

Pros. No two color helmet. No excessive clutter. Easy to read.

Cons. look like eagles. not as good/unique as the Brunell/Taylor era. No gold.

Probably the best since the Brunell/Taylor era, but, it's not as if that distinction means much compared to 2 previous sets. Still an upgrade though.

In what way do they look like the Eagles? I don’t see it at all.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If this is the entire display then 2 teal (Jalen and Calais), 2 white (Leonard and AJ), and 1 black (Yannick) jerseys may... MAY mean that the black is the color rush. I’m all about it. I really like these and look forward to seeing them not bisected by window frames tomorrow morning.

WEAK AF! Best thing is two tone helmet is gone but the rest is weak!!! I hope the Texans never change unless Nike loses the contract. Only a couple of the teams they’ve done have turned out really good compared to the ones they replaced and although a fresh tweek would be nice I’ll take the color rush options to be sprinkled in rather than what the titans and jags (x2) have gotten!!! 

2 minutes ago, JagAaron33 said:

If this is the entire display then 2 teal (Jalen and Calais), 2 white (Leonard and AJ), and 1 black (Yannick) jerseys may... MAY mean that the black is the color rush. I’m all about it. I really like these and look forward to seeing them not bisected by window frames tomorrow morning.

I honestly don't think they would put Jalen and Calais in the alternate jersey. Teal is back I'm guessing, at home at least.

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

In what way do they look like the Eagles? I don’t see it at all.

Mostly in the Teal/white and Teal/black combo. With the dark helmet, those combos made me think of the Eagles. It must be the lack of gold mixed with how they put it together. I never thought that about the MJD era uniforms. 

I guess, there was like 5% chance they we're going to get it right, with the pathetic Nike design team at the helm, and the Jaguars basically failing with their perfect uniforms almost from the get go. Started tinkering adding plain black pants, then changed the teal numbers to black, added a black jersey , then the Div 3 college look era (BTW, my Div 3 college unis were way better), then the mosiac abominations era. Listen to the fans? Nah. Never do that. 

BTW, lack of stripes or design detail is not traditional, it's boring. The NFL had better looking teams in the 1920's. I mean the jerseys are black and white, seriously?

Where does, “snaps of some dudes puttin’ vinyls up on the windas” rank in terms of the weirdest ways a uniform has been officially leaked?

Like, how disappointed is the person who suggested, “I got it. We won’t put them up for sale until *the following week* so the stores don’t leak the design!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

36 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Or maybe they only have some of the decals up, or maybe there's a whole other wing of the airport where there's guys in the black.  Doesn't mean anythign right now.

These are all... it's coming from the concourses to the vestibule on the other side of the TSA Check Point. I had my Pops ( who works at JIA) go check them out when someone first posted the picture, As he said someone is getting fired. 

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, Bill81361 said:

I know most are looking at  the uniform details.  What I see can be described as "you had one job."  The bottom panel decals aren't aligned correctly with the top panel.  

No i think they'll look correct once they get it trimmed. 

Archived