Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

13 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

Now wait...we haven’t seen an actual jersey yet so maybe there’s a chance they are “leaking” on purpose...all this time nothing and then all of a sudden?...

lol

These are advertisements at the airport, corroborated by city news outlets.  This is not a leak, this is the company hired to apply those graphics either messed up or were on extreme Coughlin time. :lol: 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't love them...and I don't hate them. I believe someone said yesterday that this has the potential to be an "over correction" of the current "Power Rangers" uniform sets we've been seeing in redesigns. I would have to say that I agree....they are easy on the eyes...but almost too easy.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

They look like practice jerseys.

So basically, if a team modernizes their look people say they look like an arena team. If they simplify their look, they look like practice jerseys.

I think hell will freeze over the day people here actually like something new.

Just now, BJ Sands said:

No. The Titans at least tried.

I don’t know how the jaguars didn’t? They realized what they and most people thought were the problems with the last set and tried to correct them, if anything they tried too hard to correct them.

2 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

No. The Titans at least tried.

No points for trying. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

Yes but that’s not saying much.

I know. I definitely agree. I was just trying a little positivity after the monstrosity of the Titans new uniforms. 

4 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

So basically, if a team modernizes their look people say they look like an arena team. If they simplify their look, they look like practice jerseys.

I think hell will freeze over the day people here actually like something new.

Other then the 2 tone helmet I thought the previous look was just fine. In my opinion these new ones look like practice jerseys.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

16 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

I don’t know how the jaguars didn’t? They realized what they and most people thought were the problems with the last set and tried to correct them, if anything they tried too hard to correct them.

Plain pants and very little jersey striping on what amounts to be a stripped-down version of their most recent set is not trying. Or it's making it look like you tried to not try. I dunno. 

These suck. Whatever.

Archived