JagAaron33

Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

10 hours ago, Claystation360 said:

Hey we're wearing TEAL again vs Seattle ! 

Great news!

Have you heard any other rumblings my friend?

16 minutes ago, Teal said:

Great news!

Have you heard any other rumblings my friend?

Probably not since the only new information that we've got came from a single tweet about the teal jerseys vs. Seattle from some guy.

Again, no one is going to be withholding or sitting on any information. People on this website will jump through hoops in their attempts to synthesize rumors and speculation about upcoming uniforms. If it isn't here, then it isn't anywhere.

Good.

I honestly don't mind their current uniform (the teal/black combo they wore recently looks good). They need to ditch that mistake of a helmet though. Just drags down a good color scheme.

I was at a bar in Hudson, Wisconsin last night and they had a helmet of every NFL team. Most helmets were throwbacks, which was awesome. The Jaguars helmet was the original helmet that was never used. I've never seen one in person before. It was beautiful. It makes me wish the 2 helmet rule didn't exist and that they could have a "throwback" uniform of sorts based on it. Also makes me wonder if a dark gray helmet would work on the new uniforms instead of black. Not saying they should, as I feel like black helmet/teal jersey is the way they should go.