Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

1 minute ago, flyersfan said:

The logo they use is the single color version. Their profile picture is still the gold jag though. I hope they drop gold minus a few small accents and leave the logo how it is. I prefer the current jag head to all the other logos they’ve ever come out with.

and if they drop gold completely, surely teal has to be the prominent color, right? There’s no way they keep an all black and white scheme with only teal accents, RIGHT?

We can only hope that teal will be the prominent colour.... 

Jaguars

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

The logo they use is the single color version. Their profile picture is still the gold jag though. I hope they drop gold minus a few small accents and leave the logo how it is. I prefer the current jag head to all the other logos they’ve ever come out with.

and if they drop gold completely, surely teal has to be the prominent color, right? There’s no way they keep an all black and white scheme with only teal accents, RIGHT?

edit: they are still using the current font. Is it here to stay? Or am I over analyzing a simple Twitter post

Regarding the font I am of the same mind you are.  They not only use the font on the Twitter but also throughout their website, on most all the media releases, and throughout stadium signage and it's part of the graphics package for the scoreboard and stuff.  I really, really hope it stays.

1 hour ago, JagAaron33 said:

I think I would be ok with a version of the original uniforms, with the updated number font.

I will miss the shield a little if it really is gone - and I'm thinking too that gold will be much, much less emphasized (maybe a sleeve stripe).

The Jags put out another tweet referring to "black, white and teal" - no gold.

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/963023907551784965

Is the rendering of the logo in only black and white on their Twitter page the norm? In other words, is it different from how it has been presented before? If they keep the logo as is, then gold will certainly be a part of their color scheme, even if they choose to not use it in their uniforms.  If it isn't used, then there's going to need to be some re-coloring of the logo. They couldn't just replace the gold with white - they'd have to add teal beyond the tongue, wouldn't they?

It's where I sit.

Guys, I have an incredibly original and creative idea for the upcoming uniforms. I spent a long time thinking about it and you guys are gonna love it. It has never been mentioned before. 

Jaguar spots.

So where do I go to receive my award?

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

45 minutes ago, the heat suck said:

Guys, I have an incredibly original and creative idea for the upcoming uniforms. I spent a long time thinking about it and you guys are gonna love it. It has never been mentioned before. 

Jaguar spots.

So where do I go to receive my award?

Just make sure any concept you create does not have the uniforms be teal. Because we all know Jaguars aren't teal.

99.9999999% sure the white logo is for social media use only.

$45 per game is a pretty sweet deal for decent upper deck seats and a team that's turning it around.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well Jags Today just had Mark Lamping ( Jags pres) He talked about ticket prices going up, the two remaining tarps coming off permanently, Also got asked about the new uniforms, gave few details just would be unveiled in April and there would be new helmet and Tom Coughlin was very involved in the redesigning of the uniforms.  

#DTWD #GoJaguars

12 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

Well Jags Today just had Mark Lamping ( Jags pres) He talked about ticket prices going up, the two remaining tarps coming off permanently, Also got asked about the new uniforms, gave few details just would be unveiled in April and there would be new helmet and Tom Coughlin was very involved in the redesigning of the uniforms.  

The fact that Tom was involved actually gives me a lot of hope. I don't want crazy futuristic. I want more classic/simple looking. Tom seems more like a classic/simple looking uniform kinda guy. 

I don't like the all-white panther idea at all.  Teal, gold, and black - that's what's important here.  White is a given for any NFL team, so...yeah, I hope they don't do some stupid crap here and go from absurdly overdone to absurdly simplified.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I have to think the white/teal logo used on the Twitter release is just for special occasions like that. The logo will not be changing, in my mind.

I do think, however, that gold is nearly gone. Hopefully it isn't relegated to the Titan's red. The Jags sell so many gold hats and the gold is a really nice tertiary color. I hope it stays as such. 

I'm afraid the Color Rush uniforms might have pushed Khan and the franchise away from the gold. 

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived