Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

In case you were wondering, some (notice that I said some) of us actually...

a) understand basic word conventions and don't have to use emojis to express our thoughts, and...

b ) have somewhat decent tastes, by the boards' standards (by somewhat decent, I mean that we don't like every new/modern thing so we get some points, but then are docked some because we don't like every traditional thing)

Just strikes a nerve when people try to adjust their conversations to talk to everyone in our generation, and not just the ones who are surgically attached to their phones and talk with emojis instead of words.

Go eat your Raisin Bran Grandpa! ;)

Really, I'm pushing 40 and have no problem with it, maybe because I get the message of the communication. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

a) understand basic word conventions and don't have to use emojis to express our thoughts, and...

b ) have somewhat decent tastes, by the boards' standards (by somewhat decent, I mean that we don't like every new/modern thing so we get some points, but then are docked some because we don't like every traditional thing)

Just strikes a nerve when people try to adjust their conversations to talk to everyone in our generation, and not just the ones who are surgically attached to their phones and talk with emojis instead of words.

If emojis were good enough for the Egyptians...

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

5 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Well this is an overreaction :lol:

11 hours ago, TSHARE18 said:

Don’t be scared. They look really good. 

Can you at least share if the TV/shoulder numbers are the same color as the torso numbers? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

18 hours ago, TSHARE18 said:

If I had to describe them with one word it’s clean. I’d give them a couple of the 100 emojis and a bunch of fire emojis. (For the younger crowd out there)

Clean is a good description to hear, even if its modern.

Not sure how to ask this but are there any gimmicks on it? Like a gradient helmet, reflective numbers, overly large collar, CHROME? 

i like hearing the word clean, and can you please verify that they aren't like a chiefs recoloring (suuuuuuuuper traditional) and have some personality?

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

27 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Sounds like a black and teal team and not a teal and black team.  Unless what youve seen is the color rush or an alternate.

There have been several sources who have said that the black jerseys will remain the primary and the color rush will be teal. Gosh I hope they're wrong. Teal jerseys have to be the primary.

2 hours ago, TSHARE18 said:

If I had to choose one uniform they remind me most of in the NFL it’s the Vikings color rush. 

Purple=black

yellow=teal

No Nike gimmicks from what I seen. 

Hopefully some white or gold trim on those digits

11 hours ago, Tigers6884 said:

Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I really like the idea of the Jags using solid gold helmets (with the logo still on them) if they ditch the gradient mess, rather than them returning to black helmets.

I'm not a fan of the solid gold helmet idea as a full-time option, but if alternate helmets in the NFL ever happen again, I'd love to see that (that, or teal flake or even gold flake).

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

If by "all black" you mean monochrome black including the pants, then I'm going to go ahead and start hating them now.

Monochrome in the NFL sucks. No exceptions. None.

Cripes, black over teal over white... you had it right from the start, why is this so hard, you morons?

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

If by "all black" you mean monochrome black including the pants, then I'm going to go ahead and start hating them now.

Monochrome in the NFL sucks. No exceptions. None.

Cripes, black over teal over white... you had it right from the start, why is this so hard, you morons?

Give an example of Black monochrome helmet

Archived