JagAaron33

Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

They’ll swap the alternate for the primary in a few years ala Atlanta and Tennessee (before they switched back again).

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

If by "all black" you mean monochrome black including the pants, then I'm going to go ahead and start hating them now.

Monochrome in the NFL sucks. No exceptions. None.

Cripes, black over teal over white... you had it right from the start, why is this so hard, you morons?

Give an example of Black monochrome helmet

10 minutes ago, Esco said:

Give an example of Black monochrome helmet

I don't really understand, but maybe this is what you are asking for (black monochrome including helmet)?

7b4faefb4cb255ca1f3a0ee27386ecce--steve-smith-sr-report-cards.jpg

If the Jaguars don't have a teal home jersey then they really are a dumb organization. Why is this so difficult?

I might get some heat for this, but I was into the 2009 look. Of course they got stupid and just defaulted to wearing all black as the home uniform but still.

2009_Jacksonville.png?6181

36 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

There's no way on earth this is accurate

If it is, I quit the Jaguars. Tired of having my favorite team having stupid uniforms.

3 minutes ago, TSHARE18 said:

It’s true. Looks really clean too. Satin finish similar to the Seahawks for the helmet. 

I'll believe it when I see it..

As for the helmets, that makes sense, but it can't be like the Seahawks AND Vikings, as they are not very similar.. I'll buy JUST the Seahawks

Wow...not exactly what I expected. Can’t wait to see them. They sound much sleeker than the previous set. Good for the Jags. 

I’m buying an A-rob jersey when they drop after he re-signs. My current beloved school to favorite team? Count me in.

i like what I’m hearing. The Seahawks helmet finish actually sounds pretty damn good.

no gold at all?

and are they flipping the logo as the primary to join the eagles as the only 2 teams the have the animal logo facing left?

Teal numbers on black with no outline is going to be awful.  My condolences to all the spotters for radio and tv broadcasts

47 minutes ago, TSHARE18 said:

I never said Vikings. Jagsgeek should have just said Seahawks, but the rest of his post is accurate.

Not to start a witchhunt, but I think you're @jagsgeek ... 

All of us hanging on appreciate it. Pumped to see the new set. The away uniforms will look great with teal gloves, shoes, etc..

Something like this??? (quick/dirty mockup). Also, on a NCAA template since thats all I have at the moment

8YZDCjs.png

Sounds like this a little bit, just in teal instead of gold.

4d61e05c81baf20958b3c4579ac1a71c.jpg