Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

54 minutes ago, jagsgeek said:

That was my biggest concern with the design too. But people complained about them flipping the Jaguar on the last jersey.

With that in mind, I don’t get why they didn’t just put it in the middle. The shield was over the heart because it was Shad Khan showing that he was committing to the city by honoring the military history of Jacksonville with a military style patch over the heart of the jerseys. It doesn’t need to be that way for the Jaguar.

The NFL shield goes in the middle

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

The NFL shield goes in the middle

And they went with no wordmark on these it sounds like. With no logo on the sleeves id say this is the best choice. It looks good on the Steelers and Jets.

The jaguar will face the same direction (right) it does on all of their other gear. Why would they do it different for just the uniform?

2 hours ago, Ajarzebra said:

And they went with no wordmark on these it sounds like. With no logo on the sleeves id say this is the best choice. It looks good on the Steelers and Jets.

The jaguar will face the same direction (right) it does on all of their other gear. Why would they do it different for just the uniform?

They also do it differently on one side of the helmet. They should do it differently because it looks dumb if they don’t. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On first blush, I really like them. Personally I'm hoping they will do what the Seahawks do and mix and match the jerseys and pants for variety. Alot of folks on this board enjoy the navy over wolf grey.

Looking at this I see some opportunity, especially teal jersey over white pants. 

Dat font doe. 

At a glance it looks like a Steelers jersey. How the :censored: does this team screw it up every godsdam time. 

Other than the helmets its a downgrade. I really don’t think the black set will make it the whole season without spotters and announcers complaining until it gets altered. 

All we keep hearing about is how they acknowledged the fans love of teal, and then they unveil this set? Doesn’t make any sense. 

Dumb, stupid team. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Never thought I’d like all teal, but it doesn’t look bad in those photos.  Black/teal/white is still the best option they have.  

And clearly that’s the helmet they should have had the last five years.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Those are so close to being good uniforms, but the things that are wrong are very wrong and completely ruin it. I like the stripes. A nice modern take on a classic idea. I don't mind the number font, but block would look better with their wordmark, unless that's changing. And the helmet is obviously an upgrade.

Simple changes that would make this 100 times better:

- Make teal the primary

- Teal socks with the black and white pants

- Outline the numbers in gold

- Make the away numers teal

Why is that so damn hard for them to understand? 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, TSHARE18 said:

Number font isn’t final. I’ve seen a few more graphics with different fonts. None of them were the current font though. 

Feel like it needs a bolder font

Archived