Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I don't hate the current/now old I guess set of the Jags uniforms.  The gloss garbage on the black ones is unnecessary but save that, they are pretty good.  I'd say they got the away ones pretty much perfect, because they don't have any of the gloss and just have that collar slash thing.

The badge/shield I can give or take.  The helmet of course needs to go.

But man those teal jerseys, it's a little sad they waited until this year to bust them out.  They are pretty.  I don't know why I like them so much but they just have an extra "oomph" to them I really like.  Also, they were featured in two of their signature games last year: the Ramsey ejection game vs. the Bengals, and their thrashing of the Seahawks.  Teal brings good memories to the fanbase which is why it is a little disappointing if they don't go back to teal for the primary.

Anyway, I don't immediately discredit anything until the actual reveal.  That Rams pic (lol) is just a computer model that you can throw stuff on.  But, who knows?  The people at Nike, and the people at 1 Everbank Field Drive, that's who.

2 hours ago, DanParker said:

That is the leak you are putting trust in?! It’s a recolor of this image the Rams used last year Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

Teal primaries. You’ll see. And they don’t look like that.

Share. Your. Supposed. Evidence. With. A. Mod. 

You've already had a mod volunteer to look at your evidence.

3 hours ago, DanParker said:

That is the leak you are putting trust in?! It’s a recolor of this image the Rams used last year Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

Describe what they look like then.

You were willing to do it for like 5 other teams. Describe what the new Jaguars uniforms look like if it isn't what leaked.

Meh, just leave it.  If he/she is full of it, they're full of it.  If they're legit, they're legit. 

I know it's fun to call out phonies, but it all feels like a waste of time.  Plus I don't want to read any of this crap.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

4 hours ago, DanParker said:

yes, but im pretty sure thats an Nike asset. they would use the same model/template to show concepts to the teams. that doesn't mean what we've seen in this thread is legit, but its possible some fool at Nike grabbed the Jags' one and leaked it

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Feel free to put as little stock in this as you want to, but we’re already having articles calling the Nike template image “the leak.”  This website runs the semi-ubiquitous (3M followers) NFL Memes Facebook page.

http://dailysnark.com/leaked-images-jacksonville-jaguars-new-uniforms-leak-online/

25 minutes ago, unimaniac said:

Feel free to put as little stock in this as you want to, but we’re already having articles calling the Nike template image “the leak.”  This website runs the semi-ubiquitous (3M followers) NFL Memes Facebook page.

http://dailysnark.com/leaked-images-jacksonville-jaguars-new-uniforms-leak-online/

They're all getting it from reddit which is getting it from twitter which got it from here which got it from someone's ass.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

5 hours ago, DanParker said:

It's also available for individual purchase, not just for league designers. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, DanParker said:

That is the leak you are putting trust in?! It’s a recolor of this image the Rams used last year

I’m going to remind you of this...

I have already offered, as a mod, to take a look at your supposed evidence. 

19 hours ago, Volt said:

It's amazing to me that people hate these, yet spend no time hating awful relics like what Atlanta and Arizona are wearing, not to mention Denver, Philadelphia, Cincinnati and Carolina. The Ravens and Texans even look worse than the Jags.

First off? No. The Texans, Panthers, and Ravens’ looks have their flaws, yeah, but all look so much better than any other team you mentioned here. 

Secondly? Well...

17 hours ago, DNAsports said:

This. I don't think I've seen anyone on these boards say anything about how terrible Arizona and Atlanta still look. Buffalo, Minnesota, and Seattle have all made the jump from their Reebok monstrosities. Yes, I prefer the Seahawks current set to their previous. What's keeping Arizona and Atlanta from doing the same?

...you two are full of it, and that’s an accomplishment for a thread that also includes DanParker ;) 

Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Arizona are still rightfully hated. And for you guys to suggest that they aren’t leaves me with the conclusion that you guys just don’t frequent NFL uni discussions. 

I would say that, prior to the Jags and Bucs’ Nike overhauls? Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Arizona were the consensus for worst looks in the league. It’s just that Nike botched the Jags and Bucs so hard that they bumped Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Arizona up a few pegs. 

That doesn’t mean people like them though, and claiming the community doesn’t hate on those looks proves to me you two know nothing about it. Certainly not as much as you claim to as you drag the forums over the coals for not agreeing with your contrarianism. 

Denver is an interesting case. I don’t think anyone hates the look, but most people seem to agree that it’s tired. I would say most active posters would like to see them go to some modernised version of the Orange Crush look. 

And Philly? No NFL uni discussion is complete without at lest ten people demanding the Eagles go back to kelly green. 

I would suggest both of you pay more attention to NFL uni discussions before trying to shame the community for not sharing your niche opinions on ugly Jags uniforms. 

1 hour ago, Bluefalcon said:

And they wonder how Fake News spreads around the world so quickly! :wacko:

We just need to remember that if it's on the internet there's no need to question one's validity or sources -- it's all true! 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

40 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

According to Reddit (i know, i know) the Jaguars state of the franchise event will be held on April 19th. This is likely the day things are unveiled. 

https://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/article/entertainment-complex-site-has-challenges

reddit would be accurate in this case.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

7 hours ago, JagAaron33 said:

Also, I don't hate the current/now old I guess set of the Jags uniforms.  The gloss garbage on the black ones is unnecessary but save that, they are pretty good.  I'd say they got the away ones pretty much perfect, because they don't have any of the gloss and just have that collar slash thing.

The "gloss garbage" is indeed on the white jerseys. It's a sublimated graphic (apparently meant to resemble a claw scratch or something? I've never seen it that way, though) and it's on all four color jerseys that have been worn with this design.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived