Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

I kind dig the sublimated sports on the shoulders, the socks not so much. 

That's the only way I'd deal with any spots on the uniform because other than that they would look pretty hideous.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Any jaguar spots on the Jaguars' uniforms would have to be sublimated to the point that they're nearly invisible to not be gaudy and ugly.

Auburn basketball did something like this a few years ago. You would have no idea tiger stripes were on the numbers unless you were standing right beside the jersey. (And of the course the camera picked them up perfectly in this shot. Otherwise, they were basically invisible)

9iSgoBf.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THE NEW JERSEYS!!!

It does need some teal, but gold and black are "SPOT" on and those wanting more spots won't be disappointed! 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

man-wearing-leopard-skin-rug-picture-id2

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

^^

Looks like the new Nike Vapor Feline Blur Flash Ultimate template, right?  Can one of our insiders confirm if this the new alt? 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I will be ecstatic if the Jags helmet finish looks like Oregon State's. 

Also, I am TeamNoJaguarPrint until I see a concept change my mind, and I haven't seen any come close to making it look good. Only the Bengals (and teams who've copied them) have made animal print work. Everything else is tacky.

13 hours ago, Ted Cunningham said:

And design a template, preferably in SVG??

Yes!  That way we could all use it to create CONCEPTS and post them in the LOGOS/UNIS THREAD INSTEAD OF THE MUTHERF*** CONCEPTS THREAD.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/9/2018 at 6:16 PM, kimball said:

It does need some teal, but gold and black are "SPOT" on and those wanting more spots won't be disappointed! 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

0/10, this isn't the 1999 uniform, so it's automatically garbage.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

15 hours ago, the heat suck said:

0/10, this isn't the 1999 uniform, so it's automatically garbage.

But ... SPOTS.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 3/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, kimball said:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The new uniform is SO lifelike!!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

I’d like the Eagles to go this route, with the bird wings hanging over the players arms. They could sew in some handles so the players could slide their hands in and use the wings to fly up the field. Ultimate example of function over aesthetics. Not sure how they’d hold the ball though, might have to put a little marcupial patch on the belly. I’m sure the smart guys at Nike can figure that out. 

Archived