Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

10 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

What's the link to this contest?

I don't live anywhere near FLA but I'll enter! 

You can find the link on twitter, thats where I found it!

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/3/28/17172320/will-the-jaguars-new-uniforms-feature-more-teal

You've seen most of the quotes in this article in this thread by Shad and Tom, but this in interesting in terms of the leaks: "There’s been some things floating around the internet about them, but from what I understand those are nothing final and the final product will be different."

Just another thing to take in, I guess. Who knows at this point.

13 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/3/28/17172320/will-the-jaguars-new-uniforms-feature-more-teal

You've seen most of the quotes in this article in this thread by Shad and Tom, but this in interesting in terms of the leaks: "There’s been some things floating around the internet about them, but from what I understand those are nothing final and the final product will be different."

Hopefully that's the case. From what insiders have been saying, it sounds like the only thing different may be the number font unfortunately. 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Alfie generally knows what he is talking about, and I would take his word over the leakers.  

Right now we just know for sure that there is more teal, there is more connection to the older set, and the helmet will be changing. :) 

12 hours ago, DanParker said:

I’ve been trying to tell you all, teal primary jerseys. And I guarantee you if they release a video of the design process, you’ll see a gold helmet was in consideration. Now I see how the dude in the NBA thread felt.

Your attempt to the play the "I told you so card" is pretty hilarious. Gold helmet? "JAGS" wordmark on the helmet? Think UCLA? Yep, but good job on the teal primary jerseys thing because none of us were expecting that. 

Just a thought.  The design of the Jags uniform has been going on for a year (maybe two).  Think of how many mock ups and iterations they made over that span for consideration, constantly tweaked and updated.  I can guarantee they created many different versions over that time and don't you think its possible along the way that just one of those options were the one that "leaked", which is entirely possible what people who claimed to have seen it were looking at?  What we don't know is how early in the process it leaked.  Just because it leaked doesn't mean that it was the one they chose...more than likely it wasn't the one that was selected.  Could we see similar design elements in the final version?  Sure we could...it could also be completely different.  We will find out soon enough. 

19 hours ago, DanParker said:

I’ve been trying to tell you all, teal primary jerseys. And I guarantee you if they release a video of the design process, you’ll see a gold helmet was in consideration. Now I see how the dude in the NBA thread felt.

You should realize the biggest reason everybody assumes your full of crap is that in your first post, you offered to show your proof to a mod.  Since then, one mod (Ice Cap) said you could send it to him PM and he'd be happy to vouch for you .  You ignored him. He since has repeated the offer and each time you continued to ignore him. It's odd that you would keep coming back to tell everyone they'll be sorry for doubting you, but never once to respond the the mod who is offering to let you validate everything you're saying.  And the thing he's offering was your friggin' idea to start with!  

I'd ask you to tell us why you won't send this proof as you offered to, but I have no doubt you'll ignore this post too.

23 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Interesting that the logo isn't on the helmets being discarded. In my mind, that means an unchanged logo.

Good theory. I was wondering why the helmets had no decals. That surely must be it.

4 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Good theory. I was wondering why the helmets had no decals. That surely must be it.

They could just be helmets that weren't stickered, or they had removed the decals for reconditioning.  

"The Jaguars are going with a solely white and teal logo moving forward! AH!"

This is from the Jags' website. Pretty clear it's just a social media graphic package.

U3hdXiA.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

33 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

"The Jaguars are going with a solely white and teal logo moving forward! AH!"

This is from the Jags' website. Pretty clear it's just a social media graphic package.

U3hdXiA.jpg

For sure. I’ve been waiting with baited breath for that conversation to end.

4 minutes ago, Gupti said:

For sure. I’ve been waiting with baited breath for that conversation to end.

The Jags' new uniforms are definitely going to have teal, and may even possibly, probably, almost certainly have white in one or more spots. Just wait. 

Archived