Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

10 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

We need to have a lesson with some of you on the correct usage of "seen," cause what we've seen in this thread is most certainly not correct. 

*because

It's where I sit.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I imagine half the board members as Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel. 

I have a less generous imagination:

TheWisestHuman_newimg_GeneRayCube.jpg?13

Disagree with 90'S UNIFORM SUPERIORITY is evil MODERNNESS.Jersey is teal COLORED not black COLORED. BLACK COLORED UNIFORM is LIE PROPAGANDA created by STUPID NIKE and evil EDUCATED STUPID who cannot accept TEAL GOLD BLACK DIVINITY.

Yes kids, I'm making a deep cut with my gags! I'm also kind of making fun of a racist conspiracy theorist who probably had some mental illness. Sorry about that. 

Something's wrong.  No one said they were "straight fire."

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Any ideas as to what the hokey "Iconic Jaws of Husky Stadium" design element(s) will be for our uniforms? 

Tennessee had a few last night --

• CUSTOM-DESIGNED NUMBER FONT INSPIRED BY ANGULAR, STONE-CARVED LETTERING
  • ANGLED FLAG ON THE TOP RIGHT EDGE OF THE NUMBERS NODS TO THE SHAPE OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE
  • THREE STARS IN THE BACK OF THE NECK ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE THREE STARS IN THE TENNESSEE STATE FLAG
  • SWORD SHEATH-INSPIRED DESIGN BECOMES THE STRIPE ON THE PANTS, AND IS ANGLED MUCH LIKE A SHEATH WOULD HANG

...which makes me wonder how Nike will describe ours. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Chris is the Titans.  I'm hoping Ron is the Jags.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

23 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Any ideas as to what the hokey "Iconic Jaws of Husky Stadium" design element(s) will be for our uniforms? 

Tennessee had a few last night --

• CUSTOM-DESIGNED NUMBER FONT INSPIRED BY ANGULAR, STONE-CARVED LETTERING
  • ANGLED FLAG ON THE TOP RIGHT EDGE OF THE NUMBERS NODS TO THE SHAPE OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE
  • THREE STARS IN THE BACK OF THE NECK ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE THREE STARS IN THE TENNESSEE STATE FLAG
  • SWORD SHEATH-INSPIRED DESIGN BECOMES THE STRIPE ON THE PANTS, AND IS ANGLED MUCH LIKE A SHEATH WOULD HANG

...which makes me wonder how Nike will describe ours. 

Nike: THE SLANTING PATTERN OF GOLD AND BLACK WILL-...

Tom Coughlin: You're fired.

Nike: WHAT?

Tom Coughlin: Turn off your caps lock.  I'm in charge now.  Shad said so.  Get this crap outta here.  We won lunch, we're gonna win a uniform reveal too.

Okay, this is a really annoying question I'm sure, but I'm lazy and a quick google search isn't coming up with anything. We just got the Titans. Jags are the 19th, from what I can tell? Are we getting any other major changes this year? Browns might be making a few minor ones, but nothing big right?

Archived