Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

Kinda strange, IMO, to have a logo that is 2/3 gold, but none of that color finds its way to your uniform.

If I’m not mistaken we would be the only team in the league that doesn’t have every color of the logo incorporated into the uniform some how (Steelers I guess because of the stars) Big miss imo

14 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

Kinda strange, IMO, to have a logo that is 2/3 gold, but none of that color finds its way to your uniform.

Is it really that different from the franchise identifying itself by the color with the smallest presence in the logo?

Going by the precedent set by almost any other team (as far as colors go) the Jags should be Gold/Black with teal accents. We should be saying “ya know these would look better if the numbers where outlined in teal.”

12 minutes ago, tlmac55 said:

If I’m not mistaken we would be the only team in the league that doesn’t have every color of the logo incorporated into the uniform some how. Big miss imo

Steelers - no Red or Blue
Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver
Dolphins - *rumor no more navy

Ravens - no red

Falcons - No silver

Chiefs - no black

3 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver

Ravens - no red

Add Vikings and Redskins flesh tones

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

5 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

5 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver

Touché lol. I shoulda been more specific. I meant like the main color of the logo. The jags logo is mainly gold and it exsists nowhere on the jersey. That makes no sense to me

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

What's going to stop counterfeiting if everything is really plain except for "Oh hey, we have a Jags logo on the shoulder...they'll never figure that one out!"

It’s not all about preventing counterfeiting, it’s about enforcing trademarks too. 

Cant go after someone that’s making a plain black jersey with white block numbers (with or without teal outline) but as soon as they slap the logo on there it’s a violation that you can go after them for. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, tlmac55 said:

Touché lol. I shoulda been more specific. I meant like the main color of the logo. The jags logo is mainly gold and it exsists nowhere on the jersey. That makes no sense to me

It's two shades of gold, I'll pass.  We saw the nightmare the Titans made with two shades of grey. Everyone knows the more shades of grey the worse it gets.... 50 of them is bad romance novel bad.

1 minute ago, shawn21jax said:

It's two shades of gold, I'll pass.  We saw the nightmare the Titans made with two shades of grey. Everyone knows the more shades of grey the worse it gets.... 50 of them is bad romance novel bad.

I understand that. No need to add both shades of gold. Just gold period would have worked. Not saying we needed to go all out with the gold. Just stroke the numbers with it and that’s all the gold we needed. Make it pop more also while adding the most dominate color of our logo into the design. 

Do the numbers have outlines or not?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, NikeRuinsEverything said:

That's like waking up from a bad trip and everything is still wonky, and everything you eat makes you throw up, but you can finally keep something down, a nice bland piece of toast

Hah. That's quite a visual. At least you stay on brand with your user name.

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Do the numbers have outlines or not?

By the looks of it it looks like only the teal jerseys have a black outline. Would be strange for only 1 out of the 3 jerseys to have outlined numbers. 

1 minute ago, tlmac55 said:

By the looks of it it looks like only the teal jerseys have a black outline. Would be strange for only 1 out of the 3 jerseys to have outlined numbers. 

I guess you could say that all numbers have a black outline, it just gets lost against the black jersey and against the black number on the white jersey. 

Kinda dumb. 

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I guess you could say that all numbers have a black outline, it just gets lost against the black jersey and against the black number on the white jersey. 

Kinda dumb. 

Eh I guess that could be true. If that’s the case then that’s hella stupid and such a lazy excuse of designing.

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Kinda dumb. 

It's also not an official rendering. Conrad did a great job whipping these together, but I'm sure there will be some inaccuracies. 

53 minutes ago, sweeper13 said:

The Jacksonville Chamber just posted this on Twitter DbFLbLkWsAI6lEh.jpg

Which is the old font. Is this font just sticking around for a wordmark/marketing?

That's right by my office! I missed that as I went to lunch. They were taking the old graphics down the other day, which was just the jag eyes like what's on the stadium currently.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived