JagAaron33

Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

I like the simplicity and that they didn't come out with something to over the top like with the Titans. But its a little to simple and needs a touch of Gold. I really don't like the cuff stripe, on the Black and Teal jerseys it just blends in with the Cuff, whats the point of that, it just makes the cuff look a little wider.

Am I the only one who liked the uniforms before these new ones

the 2009 uniforms look fantastic in my opinion, not overdone, clean, no gold

Bz56bv5.jpg

fVbo17O.jpg

fXohMTV.jpg

Just now, llfhockey said:

Bz56bv5.jpg

fVbo17O.jpg

fXohMTV.jpg

These were awful. They got it right with their first ever set and have been going downhill ever since

54 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

If true*, then the fanbase deserves to have the team move. Not to somewhere like London, but somewhere even dumber, like Albuquerque or Des Moines. 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't believe this to be true.

You are correct, that statement is not true.

14 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

Kinda strange, IMO, to have a logo that is 2/3 gold, but none of that color finds its way to your uniform.

If I’m not mistaken we would be the only team in the league that doesn’t have every color of the logo incorporated into the uniform some how (Steelers I guess because of the stars) Big miss imo

14 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

Kinda strange, IMO, to have a logo that is 2/3 gold, but none of that color finds its way to your uniform.

Is it really that different from the franchise identifying itself by the color with the smallest presence in the logo?

Going by the precedent set by almost any other team (as far as colors go) the Jags should be Gold/Black with teal accents. We should be saying “ya know these would look better if the numbers where outlined in teal.”

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, tlmac55 said:

If I’m not mistaken we would be the only team in the league that doesn’t have every color of the logo incorporated into the uniform some how. Big miss imo

Steelers - no Red or Blue
Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver
Dolphins - *rumor no more navy

Ravens - no red

Falcons - No silver

Chiefs - no black

Edited by shawn21jax

2 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver

Vikings definitely don't have that peach skin tone color anywhere

3 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver

Ravens - no red

Add Vikings and Redskins flesh tones

5 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

5 minutes ago, shawn21jax said:

Cardinals - no yellow
Eagles - no silver

Touché lol. I shoulda been more specific. I meant like the main color of the logo. The jags logo is mainly gold and it exsists nowhere on the jersey. That makes no sense to me

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

What's going to stop counterfeiting if everything is really plain except for "Oh hey, we have a Jags logo on the shoulder...they'll never figure that one out!"

It’s not all about preventing counterfeiting, it’s about enforcing trademarks too. 

Cant go after someone that’s making a plain black jersey with white block numbers (with or without teal outline) but as soon as they slap the logo on there it’s a violation that you can go after them for. 

1 minute ago, tlmac55 said:

Touché lol. I shoulda been more specific. I meant like the main color of the logo. The jags logo is mainly gold and it exsists nowhere on the jersey. That makes no sense to me

It's two shades of gold, I'll pass.  We saw the nightmare the Titans made with two shades of grey. Everyone knows the more shades of grey the worse it gets.... 50 of them is bad romance novel bad.

1 minute ago, shawn21jax said:

It's two shades of gold, I'll pass.  We saw the nightmare the Titans made with two shades of grey. Everyone knows the more shades of grey the worse it gets.... 50 of them is bad romance novel bad.

I understand that. No need to add both shades of gold. Just gold period would have worked. Not saying we needed to go all out with the gold. Just stroke the numbers with it and that’s all the gold we needed. Make it pop more also while adding the most dominate color of our logo into the design. 

13 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Best rebrand Nike has done in quite sometime, in any sport

That's like waking up from a bad trip and everything is still wonky, and everything you eat makes you throw up, but you can finally keep something down, a nice bland piece of toast

28 minutes ago, llfhockey said:

Bz56bv5.jpg

fVbo17O.jpg

fXohMTV.jpg

Yes! LOL!

4 minutes ago, NikeRuinsEverything said:

That's like waking up from a bad trip and everything is still wonky, and everything you eat makes you throw up, but you can finally keep something down, a nice bland piece of toast

Hah. That's quite a visual. At least you stay on brand with your user name.