Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

I really didn't think I would like teal pants a few weeks ago. But I think they'll make for some really cool combinations. I'm most excited about those for sure.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This change is really similar to the Preds Adidas change. Everything wrong with it gets cleaned up but nothing gets added so it's just kinda bland. I would say that its an small upgrade, if only cause of the helmet change. Put teal on the aways and throw in a bit of gold and you've got a winner.

3 minutes ago, DeFrank said:

Yo people are wild. These uniforms are GOOD. You truly cannot please anybody.

Nah. The titans are worse, and the design is fine, but there’s way too little color. If the design is going to be plain, the colors have to be good. Their teal jersey is fine, the other two don’t seem on brand

No logo on the pants it looks like. Thank goodness I was worried that was going to be a thing. 

I think these are a huge upgrade over the last two sets the Jaguars have had. I am curious how the teal pants would look with the white jersey, teal is definitley lacking a bit there.

8 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Ok, these numbers are much better than the originally leaked plain block. Take these and add number outlines and pants stripes and they might have something here.

But they didn't, and they won't. Sad truth is they will just ignore everything that is wrong  Another sad day. The NFL continues to look like a joke. One of the main reasons I don't watch anymore.

35 minutes ago, sweeper13 said:

here we go

I know most are looking at  the uniform details.  What I see can be described as "you had one job."  The bottom panel decals aren't aligned correctly with the top panel.  

They need to wear teal pants with the black and white jerseys, and then black or white with the teal.

There's a disturbing lack of teal in every uniform element besides the teal jersey and pants - kinda makes you wonder why they stressed "TEAL!!!" if four of their new combos will have zero teal.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well... At least their block number font is interesting.... When I think traditional I do not think devoid of contrasting colors but evidently the Jags do...  not a fan but they could have rolled out absolute garbage & as long as the helmet is fixed I will be fine with it....

I happen to like them, and think even the all white with the black helmet will look good. Will like to see them in full person tomorrow to get the full feel, rather than just a photo. Definitely think the teal top on black pants is best of the combos.

Am happy I wasn't made a complete fool of in my first post on here too lol. 

Archived