2017 MLB Postseason Thread

Crabcake

16 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Dusty Baker doing Dusty Baker things.  I will take it.  

Dusty Baker is a dope for sure, but unlike other managers who are, how you say, strategically disinclined, at least no one thinks his glasses make him smart.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the admiral said:

Dusty Baker is a dope for sure, but unlike other managers who are, how you say, strategically disinclined, at least no one thinks his glasses make him smart.

To be fair, Maddon left Hendricks in an extra inning for game 1 and hasn't double-dipped on Davis yet.

Yet.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Rizzo bails out his team again as Washington wastes a solid performance from Scherzer. I'd like to think things could be different this time around but I expect the Nats to promptly be sent packing and the new hope falls with LA. This was Washingtons winnable road game and it slipped through their two left hands.

Though I'm not going to lie, I want my candy corn Astros back. The starred H feels safe and boring.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Thoughts

- I have some personal stake in the Indians winning it all this year so I'm actually rooting for them and this is giving me 2012 NLDS PTSD flashbacks. The Indians themselves may be dealing with some World Series PTSD. This is different, though, I'll take Corey Kluber over CC Sabathia in Game 5. Indians 4 Yankees 2

- Hi, Boston. Literally everyone I know is glad you lost. STFU and go away for like 30 years. 

- I think this is the Dodgers' year. 

- I will never be able to take the Nationals seriously in the regular season as long as they're going to continue to be such playoff goobers. They're the baseball Capitals and it's cruel that the same city has to deal with both. You need to move on from Dusty Baker today. I'm serious. Fire him now before he can botch a game 5 for you. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Dusty Baker sat with his thumb up his ass while Mark Prior melted down but pulls Max Scherzer at the slightest sign of pressure. They don't average out in the end, pal.

22 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Dusty Baker sat with his thumb up his ass while Mark Prior melted down but pulls Max Scherzer at the slightest sign of pressure. They don't average out in the end, pal.

I wish the Cubs brought out Wood and Prior to throw first pitches against the Nats.

Kerry Wood is a team mascot nowadays but I don't know what in the world happened to Mark Prior.

Anyway, sure hope it doesn't rain today but we have some pretty ominous skies already.

Archived