Crabcake47

2017 MLB Postseason Thread

Bucfan56    3,851

"Logic" tells me that the Astros are absolutely going to eat the Yankees for lunch. But, there ain't no logic when it comes to playoff baseball. 

"Logic" told me this series was gonna be a swift and painless death.  "Logic" told me the Dodgers would get drubbed.

I still fear Houston, though.  I was sitting back, watching that series, hoping Boston would win if the Yankees won, and would lose if the Yankees lost.

Bucfan56    3,851

BfTSlC6CcAAzanT.jpg

SFGiants58    2,075

kiss-UG5D_o_tn.jpg

WE'RE BACK, BACK IN DA NEW YAWK GROOVE!!

At least there'll be no complaining about Cleveland wearing their navy tops in the World Series again.

LMU    3,137

It's the Curse of Chief Wahoo.

They keep claiming that they're phasing it out but keep rubbing everyone's face in it.

Karma.

Bucfan56    3,851

My favorite part is that the Indians never win and the Yankees always do. This doesn’t mean :censored: to the Yanks, and they’re probably gonna lose to Houston anyway. That’s gotta sting to constantly get PWN3D by a team who winning to them aint really even :censored:. It's like all of us watching Donald Trump becoming president because, ehh, why not? I'm bored today. 

habsfan1    1,348
2 minutes ago, LMU said:

It's the Curse of Chief Wahoo.

They keep claiming that they're phasing it out but keep rubbing everyone's face in it.

Karma.

I thought it was already phased out. But they're still wearing it.....

Kaz    711

Cards and Red Sox are out of the picture (thank god) but the Yanks are still around to potentially complete the Salt Cycle with the Pats, Dubs, and Penguins for the year

Lights Out    2,243

After 1995, 1997, 2007, 2016, and tonight, I don't think I'll ever go into a playoff series expecting the Indians to win again, no matter how many games they won in the regular season. Yikes.

the admiral    10,664

57-20 since the break up until this. Life is senseless randomness. We're all just sacks of water bumping into each other until we die. I'm not even an Indians fan.

Lights Out    2,243
10 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

......And like that, a long dormant fanbase that makes Boston fans seem humble has awoken. :puke:

Don't kid yourself. There is nothing on this planet that makes Boston fans seem humble by comparison.

ozzyman314    59
4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I thought it was already phased out. But they're still wearing it.....

I honestly like Chief Wahoo. :censored: the thin skinned children that don't understand what a caricature is. 

Plus that typeface "C" is so bland & boring. 

the admiral    10,664

What do you get when you cross a vegan, a Tesla owner, and a Bostonian?

Don't ask me, they'll be more than happy to tell you.