Little Caesars new logo

Burmy

When I saw progress on the Little Caesars Arena roof (a name which I LOVE-of course, given how I work for that company, I'm biased) I had noticed that Caesar looked a bit different from before, and had speculated that this was a new logo which would be launched after the arena opened.  Turns out, I was correct in my assumptions, as they made Caesar's new look official:

Old logo:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQEAAAAJDkzMzBkMmRhLTJhNzYt

New logo (No official announcement, so I can only find little cropped out bits, but here goes):

1200x630bb.jpg22228479_10154590647865834_3091602475983

As you can see, Caesar has gone for more of a simple, "classic" look, getting some rhinoplasty to make his nose a bit smaller and more round, shaving his chest hairs, and opting for a more simple laurel crown and toga print...I really like it, and will be happy to wear this new brand at work going forward.

What say ye folks?

bYhYmxh.png

I'm also in pizza! I work for Domino's. I love our brand from logos to boxes and in marketing but hate our uniforms (2000s inspired piping and BFBS side panels).

Onto LC: The update is definitely cleaner and the orange pops more but I miss that manly scruff of chest hair in the original. 

Also, good catch @ChicagoOakland at noticing the 'LC' in the pattern. 

23 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Neither of you are in pizza. :mad:

What I do in my spare time when I run out of Jergen's is none of your God da.... 

Wait. Were you just speaking on the quality of our pizza? Carry on then. 

When I was a kid I loved Little Caesar's because they had fun commercials. Luckily my parents knew it was :censored:, so we seldom ever got it. In fact, I think I've had LC only once or twice in my life. Two pizzas shouldn't be $8.88.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

There's always been a problem with the LC logo that wasn't fixed here: Look at the shape of the slice cutout of the Pizza on his spear, then the slice in his hand.... that slice is a little too long and too skinny to fit into that triangular hole. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived