Little Caesars new logo

Burmy

If you want a life changing experience -- order Crazy Bread "EXTRA CRAZY"

If they don't know what the hell you're talking about, it's basically Crazy Bread thrown through the oven twice with extra butter and Parmesan cheese. It's seriously life changing. Crunchy, buttery, bready ... mmmmmmmmmmm ...

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

So grateful to all who opined on LC pizza, as I've now realized that their taste buds should dictate what I like.

Also, I prefer the old logo, mainly because of nostalgia (old enough to remember Pizza!Pizza! in the paper-wrapped long box).

When I was in school, we had a Little Ceasar's in town. This was about 20 years ago, before the expansion of locations. I remember getting a Baby Pan Pan and cheesy bread for lunch every so often. It was nice having a different pizza chain available. When they expanded to supply the snack bars in some Kmarts, it tasted like they changed their recipe. Even now that there are a lot more store front locations, it seems like they changed their recipe even more. Do they even promote the pan pizza anymore? Their pizzas don't taste as good as I remembered.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

On 10/6/2017 at 12:15 AM, MBurmy said:

When I saw progress on the Little Caesars Arena roof (a name which I LOVE-of course, given how I work for that company, I'm biased) I had noticed that Caesar looked a bit different from before, and had speculated that this was a new logo which would be launched after the arena opened.  Turns out, I was correct in my assumptions, as they made Caesar's new look official:

Old logo:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQEAAAAJDkzMzBkMmRhLTJhNzYt1200x630bb.jpg

Things I can't unsee now: WTF is going on with his fingers in the old (left) logo? The two fingers gripping the pizza are "full," but the others are just "stick" drawings? Weird.

Also, I love the "LC" Greek Key design. Good stuff!

Sidebar: Little Caesars pizza is clearly not the best, but their $7-8 deep dish has gotten me through many a "$20 to last me until the end of the week" fiascos. You can get 2 meals out of it.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

18 hours ago, Tanny81 said:

Uhh someone answer me cuz I've never been there but isn't Little Ceasers pizza square?? If so then wouldn't make sense to show that in the logo?

Their normal $5 or whatever pizza is standard round with wedge slices. The deep dish ones are square.

Archived