CFB Interactive Concepts (The American completed 1/15)

Chapeeko

17 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Agreed, just for consistencys sake.

I'm an incredible consistency freak, which is another reason why I hate alternate uniforms with inexplicable chrome, gray, or black accents.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on the Ivy League! A very good mix of traditional looks and modern ones. Good thing you posted yours before I do.

Columbia should adopt that concept over their current look. I admit that I somehow have a liking on their current uniforms, but that set does not speak well of the Ivy League tradition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay!  Somehow, I missed the American East.

Complaints/comments:

ECU feels eight years old.  Find something different to do with the "piping", for lack of a better word.

USF...too garish.  Gold instead of yellow would be fine.

Why is UCF's home jersey gold?

Dunno how I feel about Memphis's color scheme, although the uniforms themselves are fine (except the silver numbers on the roadie).

Navy: Just say no to multicolor helmets and drop shadow.

I quite like Tulsa, except for the italicized numbers.  Seems too out of place.  Kudos for achieving the rare feat of making white, blue, gold and red meld together.  It's a source of constant irritation to me.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

Cincy is a pretty solid look, although I think a more subtle striping may look a little better

UCONN looks pretty good, although I think the Husky head logo is a stronger logo over the Block C. A throwback to the old logo would be nice too

I like the cutlass striping with ECU, although I agree with @Danny the Sheeb that the striping on the top is a little dated

USF looks solid, although the highlighter look is a little too strong personally

Temple is nice, no real need for change

UCF looks pretty great, although more sword looking stripe would look pretty solid

For Houston, I would like a black or grey jersey with the cougar logo. That look this season was especially slick

Memphis looks too dark, maybe lighten up the grey and blue. The monochrome tiger looks a little better than the general athletic logo

Navy-Tulsa looks amazing. Love the striping on the Golden Hurricane

That's what- She

Archived