Chapeeko

CFB Interactive Concepts (The American completed 1/15)

17 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Agreed, just for consistencys sake.

I'm an incredible consistency freak, which is another reason why I hate alternate uniforms with inexplicable chrome, gray, or black accents.

@Cardsblues02 @Danny the Sheeb Thanks for the input. I decided to go with pant striping, but instead of the sleeve striping I went with the helmet stripe. I like to match the helmet and pant stripe, I feel like it gives a good balance. 

Great work on the Ivy League! A very good mix of traditional looks and modern ones. Good thing you posted yours before I do.

Columbia should adopt that concept over their current look. I admit that I somehow have a liking on their current uniforms, but that set does not speak well of the Ivy League tradition.

GREat job on the Ivy League top to bottom. I️ really love the chest stripe for Dartmouth 

Wow has penn always looked that beautiful 

Yay!  Somehow, I missed the American East.

Complaints/comments:

ECU feels eight years old.  Find something different to do with the "piping", for lack of a better word.

USF...too garish.  Gold instead of yellow would be fine.

Why is UCF's home jersey gold?

Dunno how I feel about Memphis's color scheme, although the uniforms themselves are fine (except the silver numbers on the roadie).

Navy: Just say no to multicolor helmets and drop shadow.

I quite like Tulsa, except for the italicized numbers.  Seems too out of place.  Kudos for achieving the rare feat of making white, blue, gold and red meld together.  It's a source of constant irritation to me.

Cincy is a pretty solid look, although I think a more subtle striping may look a little better

UCONN looks pretty good, although I think the Husky head logo is a stronger logo over the Block C. A throwback to the old logo would be nice too

I like the cutlass striping with ECU, although I agree with @Danny the Sheeb that the striping on the top is a little dated

USF looks solid, although the highlighter look is a little too strong personally

Temple is nice, no real need for change

UCF looks pretty great, although more sword looking stripe would look pretty solid

For Houston, I would like a black or grey jersey with the cougar logo. That look this season was especially slick

Memphis looks too dark, maybe lighten up the grey and blue. The monochrome tiger looks a little better than the general athletic logo

Navy-Tulsa looks amazing. Love the striping on the Golden Hurricane