Sign in to follow this  
Bucfan56

New Blog

Bucfan56    3,826

So I'm pretty new to all of this, but I've always kinda wanted to start a blog about my hats. Some of you may know that I've got a pretty big collection. Most of you may not know just how huge it really is, though. The other day I created a Tumblr (I'm not even sure if that's really a great site for blogging, but it sure is easy to use) to talk about my ridiculous hat collection. So far I've got a few posts up and it's mainly just random stream of consciousness stuff. Talking about my favorite caps, a few facts here and there, and interesting observations. I kinda want to transform it into more of a journal of sorts talking about how fitteds tie into my daily life and such. It's kinda fun to do so far, and lets me talk more about this crazy obsession I have that most people in my life think is weird. 

And again, it's nothing really that special, unique, or groundbreaking. But it's fun! Does anyone else do stuff like this?

The Fitted Game

McCarthy    6,842

I love that a Reds hat started your obsession because that was my first fitted hat. This was like 96 or 97 and it was the road hat at the time and I wanted the red one because I hated the white pinstriped hat and the red hat is what they wore in all the World Series videos that I watched growing up. 

I got it for my birthday and it fit for about six months before my head grew out of it. 

twi    277
21 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

So I'm pretty new to all of this, but I've always kinda wanted to start a blog about my hats. Some of you may know that I've got a pretty big collection. Most of you may not know just how huge it really is, though. The other day I created a Tumblr (I'm not even sure if that's really a great site for blogging, but it sure is easy to use) to talk about my ridiculous hat collection. So far I've got a few posts up and it's mainly just random stream of consciousness stuff. Talking about my favorite caps, a few facts here and there, and interesting observations. I kinda want to transform it into more of a journal of sorts talking about how fitteds tie into my daily life and such. It's kinda fun to do so far, and lets me talk more about this crazy obsession I have that most people in my life think is weird. 

And again, it's nothing really that special, unique, or groundbreaking. But it's fun! Does anyone else do stuff like this?

The Fitted Game

I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while now, just writing about my collection(s). 250+ hockey jerseys, team historical sets of a few MLS teams, everything the Rowdies and Rays have worn...just haven’t ever found a format I like. This has re-fired my desire to do this, give me an excuse to take good pictures of everything and organize.