New Florida Gators Unifrom

wildfan2440

I know this is on the college uniforms thread but i think it was cause some uniform controversy, My opinion is that it is a nice looking uniform.

gator.jpg

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

1 hour ago, wildfan2440 said:

I know this is on the college uniforms thread but i think it was cause some uniform controversy, My opinion is that it is a nice looking uniform.

gator.jpg

I have no issues whatsoever with this or any other crazy uniforms they come up with, as long as they are used for special occasions only.

I like it. Looks cool.

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

I have no issues whatsoever with this or any other crazy uniforms they come up with, as long as they are used for special occasions only.

I like it. Looks cool.

This is how I feel. I think of teams like Notre Dame, Nebraska, Ohio State, etc. They have classic looks but throw in one alternate each year to mix it up. It's appealing to recruits, fun for the players, gives the school jerseys to sell, and traditional fans get their jerseys the rest of the season. I'd much rather follow that model, as opposed to Oregon whose identity is all over the place right now.

15 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

This is how I feel. I think of teams like Notre Dame, Nebraska, Ohio State, etc. They have classic looks but throw in one alternate each year to mix it up. It's appealing to recruits, fun for the players, gives the school jerseys to sell, and traditional fans get their jerseys the rest of the season. I'd much rather follow that model, as opposed to Oregon whose identity is all over the place right now.

That kind of is Oregon’s identity, to be eccentric, innovative, and ever-changing, and they’ve built that up over the last 10-15 years, and even more so in the last few years. And while I think they’re starting to tone it down a bit this year, and probably will continue to do so even more in the years to come under Coach Taggart, it’s pretty foolish to compare Oregon’s identity with schools that are usually very traditional such as tOSU, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Michigan, etc. They’re completely different breeds, with completely different branding philosophies.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

28 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

That kind of is Oregon’s identity, to be eccentric, innovative, and ever-changing, and they’ve built that up over the last 10-15 years, and even more so in the last few years. And while I think they’re starting to tone it down a bit this year, and probably will continue to do so even more in the years to come under Coach Taggart, it’s pretty foolish to compare Oregon’s identity with schools that are usually very traditional such as tOSU, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Michigan, etc. They’re completely different breeds, with completely different branding philosophies.

Yeah Oregon was probably a bad example. Maybe Maryland would be a better example? Just trying to compare teams that use 1 special uniform a season, as opposed to teams that switch uniforms every week. 

8 hours ago, wildfan2440 said:

gator.jpg

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. 

That's the busiest piece of trash I've ever seen.  Might make an interesting concept just for the heck of it, but wow.  And he truly looks like he's wearing ballet tights...what's next, toe shoes?

5 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Exactly. You summed it up just about perfectly. :)

I wonder if über-traditional teams like Florida State, Alabama, or Oklahoma ever had or would get on board into the special event uniforms band..

What is it with teams that have awesome blue and orange schemes feel the unbreakable need to pollute their looks with black and gray?  Stop this madness.  The gator skin thing could be neat in some other form of execution, but these horrible black helmets and gray uniforms are reprehensible.

ff_2449867_full.jpg&w=600

ff_909580_xl.jpg&w=340

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived