infrared41's Best and Worst - NFL Week 5

infrared41

Running a little late this week. Had a helluva weekend that I'm still catching up from. This week, the lists are going to be short and sweet. Those of you who have been reading my lists over the years are pretty familiar with why I choose the games I do. Anyway, I'm still a little tired after my ordeal so this one time, I hope no one minds if I present the lists without comment. As always, the lists are my opinion. You may have a different opinion and you are encouraged to say so. With that, let's get started...

Best:

1. 49ers - Colts:

jl0NdHb.jpg

2. Chiefs - Texans: 

zcAkkrv.jpg

3. Seahawks - Rams:

dbzavmm.jpg

4. Packers - Cowboys:

paNJBKI.jpg

5. Ravens - Raiders:

xnTPvys.jpg

6. Vikings - Bears: My one comment of the week. This game would have looked so much better if the Vikings had gone all white. The white over purple is a good look, but not when matched with the Bears colors.

78kmruE.jpg

No worst list this week. 

That's all for now. We'll do it all again (and with more detail) next week. Thanks for taking a look. 

BB52Big.jpg

I love that Chiefs Texans look. It isn't the greatest combination aesthetically, but it's two teams that got it right the first time and have kept their uniforms essentially the same. I hope this game looks the same in 2050!

Other than that, I agree on the list but would probably move Dallas GB to one and Minnesota Chicago to two while shifting everyone else down  a spot.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

I was hoping this would be the week the Ravens had a shot at No. 1.  I forgot how many other good matchups there were.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

14 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I'm a Jets fan and I hate when they go green on green, but overall the game didn't look too bad since the Browns white on white is really not that offensive and probably their best and most low key look. Still I think their 2010 game looked better

New+York+Jets+v+Cleveland+Browns+kJ92QlH

That's how the game should have looked. This wouldn't have been bad either...

c8116e47af41fb1617d7f7684ab9c75d--nfl-jea06306e88a79dad02cdde6ca19e738bb.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

19 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I'm a Jets fan and I hate when they go green on green, but overall the game didn't look too bad since the Browns white on white is really not that offensive and probably their best and most low key look. Still I think their 2010 game looked better

New+York+Jets+v+Cleveland+Browns+kJ92QlH

I wish the Jets would do White on White more often. It's a classic set that they don't use as much as White on Green. I wish the Jets and Nike would get together and fix their green already. Why is a lighter shade that hard for them to create?

XM4KeeA.png

1 hour ago, insert name said:

I wish the Jets would do White on White more often. It's a classic set that they don't use as much as White on Green. I wish the Jets and Nike would get together and fix their green already. Why is a lighter shade that hard for them to create?

Agreed on both points.  The white-on-white looks worlds better than the white-on-green.  Actually, I would be perfectly fine if the Jets ditched the green pants completely.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 10/13/2017 at 2:26 PM, gothedistance said:

1. No worst. I don't think I could go a week without thinking of one.

2. Do you read other people's best and worst?

3. I think you do.

4. If I did one where everyone else gave theirs and you visit that would be fair game.

1. I can and I did. 

2. No. What would be the point? Reading other lists wouldn't change my opinion one bit. 

3. I can assure you that I don't. What would I gain from reading other lists before I do mine?

4. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. 

BB52Big.jpg

9 hours ago, umlegend1980 said:

Anything with the meat packers is ugly. 

Would it be safe to assume that you're not a Packers fan? B) 

I don't let my personal team preferences influence the lists. If I did, the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, and Seahawks would be on the worst list every week and the Packers, Browns, and Chiefs would always be on the best list. 

BB52Big.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived