Nhl in 2003/04

CC97

We all know the NHL will look a lot different in 2003/04 with the new reverse jersey policy in effect.

In my opinion, this will cause several teams to alter their home duds to stand out better at home, these teams would be the Arizona Coyotes, Buffalo Sabres, Calgary Flames, Los Angeles Kings, and Tampa Bay Lightning.

I would hardly call these my creations, but mearly colour adjustments I made of next years roads to make them look like better home jerseys....

ARIZONA COYOTES

Based on reports of the head become the Arizona primary logo next season...

ARIhome04.jpg

BUFFALO SABRES

BUFhome04.jpg

CALGARY FLAMES

Home and Road changes, I only kept the horse because i cannot see them scrapping it so soon...

CGY2004.jpg

LOS ANGELES KINGS

Oh if only they waited to change their alternate jersey from last season  :cool:

LAhome04.jpg

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

TBhome04.jpg

Well?  What do you think?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I like these, but for the Flames..

They should take that red jersey (a reverse of the current black) as the home. However, make the top stripe white. If the road jersey is white, than there needs to be a little white in the dark. Also, try the C in yellow. I don't like it in white too much but it's ok. Horse on shoulders.

Then, use the current white on the road. Keep the C on it and put the horse on the shoulders.

Use the current black as an alternate. Only thing is make the top strip white again. Keep the horse head as the main on this one, andput the C on the shoulders.

I actually got one of those.  My cousin was in Calgary on business and he got me a white Flames jersey with the horsehead logo on it.  He said he got it from a small sports store.

It's a little odd though.  It's a ProPlayer, and the ProPlayer logo is on the inside of the left sleeve.  Odd.

Honestly though, I think it looks cool.  L ove the flaming C, andwouldn't want them to change, but it looks cool.

Rob

Rob, that MIGHT be a fake jersey.  To my knowledge and you guys can back me up, Calgary never had a jersey with the horse on the white jersey.  Although, it could provide what we may see next year!  (To sound crazy, Rob might have a time machine and can see the future in sports logos.  Is there a new Sharks 3rd in the near future?)   ???  :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Based on the incorrect location of the ProPlayer logo, I knew something was up.

I think you are correct about that.  It'd have to have been completely blank though because it's got the C's on the sleeves.  It just sounds like a ton of work to do to sell the thing for $30 or so.

Rob

Oh wait, I do have that time machine lying around here somewhere.... Winnipeg still doesn't have a team though....

Archived