NBA 2K18 Custom/Rebrand Teams

newarkian

Hey guys, My name is Newarkian (PSN: HDF_DaDon), I like to design custom jerseys/teams on NBA 2K. I never shared my designs since I am still beginning stages of my graphic career, some are not my own but I utilized custom logos I found and turned them to reality on NBA 2K games. I started to do it alot last year so figure to share with anyone that want to DL them on NBA 2K18 on PS4. I will upload pics here and hope you enjoy. Not all designs are my creations, some are designs I found on google then remixed it. Any question please let me know! cool.gif

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN ON HERE AS WELL

I don't like the digital camo on the shorts, it looks a little out of place if you don't put it on the jerseys, although I see what you're doing there. I think maybe just regular print shorts and a stripe on them. I love the alternate though. 

1 minute ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

I don't like the digital camo on the shorts, it looks a little out of place if you don't put it on the jerseys, although I see what you're doing there. I think maybe just regular print shorts and a stripe on them. I love the alternate though. 

Hey CheeseBurger,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm not crazy about it either but wanted to the whole military feel. 

bRbsrnt.png

HBo2YkV.jpg

pmoINCb.jpg

YSjVTJr.jpg

h3F9pwk.jpg

Another short lived ABA team I made to reality when I had NBA 2K17. These are logos I found in the internet, so I figure why not do another ABA team for the Western Conference. For some reason in NBA 2K18 I can upload this team for other to DL. 

Gotta do the Spirits of St. Louis and Buffalo Braves! They are needed. 

For Anaheim Amigos, i always vision the colors to be teal, red, and black.. almost as Vancouver did when Grizzlies were there for short while 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

1 minute ago, JMtexan09 said:

Gotta do the Spirits of St. Louis and Buffalo Braves! They are needed. 

For Anaheim Amigos, i always vision the colors to be teal, red, and black.. almost as Vancouver did when Grizzlies were there for short while 

Hey JM, 

Yea I saw that logo and researched the actual team those are the colors I seen lol. Yea i might have to look into the Spirits and Buffalo. 

I saw someone post here YEARS ago about concept team VEGAS FLAMINGOS. So I did my little remix of this and bought it life.

Unfortunately, I had to re-image my computer so lost the Flamingo logo but I uploaded this to NBA 2K18 for PS4. 

qsSHeru.jpg

hziVBhZ.jpg

Hk2Fw2b.jpg

wH5npOs.jpg

9 hours ago, newarkian said:

id9273e.png

1ToySdr.jpg

ckI38kC.jpg

Ycx0uKy.jpg

2QshIg6.jpg

This is a team I made when I saw someone post a rebrand of the NJ AMERICANS (short lived ABA team). So I took the crest the and made my own version by adding the soldier, Americans plus some touch ups.

I am sure that there is a better way to do the camo thing.  How about as side stripes?

Not hating on you, but: SAME-COLOR LETTERING ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

16 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

I liked the vegas, although i 'd rather a white uniforms and the alternate uniforms should be that hot pink uniforms with the same design. If you did that, then you are golden 

I might just do that this week. Thanks for the feedback!

12 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I am sure that there is a better way to do the camo thing.  How about as side stripes?

Not hating on you, but: SAME-COLOR LETTERING ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

I am going to work on the camo soon and yea I notice that LOL I'll try to switch it up :D

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

So sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm curious how this works.

Can you create as many custom teams as you want?

How detailed can you get in the customization? Can you import custom number fonts and things?

Can't import numbers but wordmarks, logos and striping patterns can be imported.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived