NBA 2K18 Custom/Rebrand Teams

newarkian

• 6 months later...

I was not going to do the rebranding/resurrection of Basketball teams for NBA 2k19 since I'm not feeling the game play since 2K17. But I was blessed in getting a free copy for XBOX ONE vs PS4. So I am thinking of doing this again and upload for XBOX ONE & NINTENDO SWITCH.

Unfortunately I lost alot of my work so I have to start over...I think i'm start with Anaheim Amigos and NJ Americans

5 hours ago, newarkian said:

I was not going to do the rebranding/resurrection of Basketball teams for NBA 2k19 since I'm not feeling the game play since 2K17. But I was blessed in getting a free copy for XBOX ONE vs PS4. So I am thinking of doing this again and upload for XBOX ONE & NINTENDO SWITCH.

Unfortunately I lost alot of my work so I have to start over...I think i'm start with Anaheim Amigos and NJ Americans

Please let me know if you get more options to customize the courts and jersey fonts than what was in 2K18.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 10/16/2017 at 12:17 PM, newarkian said:

id9273e.png

1ToySdr.jpg

ckI38kC.jpg

Ycx0uKy.jpg

2QshIg6.jpg

This is a team I made when I saw someone post a rebrand of the NJ AMERICANS (short lived ABA team). So I took the crest the and made my own version by adding the soldier, Americans plus some touch ups.

I mean no disrespect to anybody when I say that it looks like the guy saluting has a gun to their head...kind of jarring. 

On 9/11/2018 at 11:08 PM, Placebo said:

I mean no disrespect to anybody when I say that it looks like the guy saluting has a gun to their head...kind of jarring. 

I think you're the only one who sees that, since that's been a standard clipart item for years. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, walkerws said:

? If you've never seen a salute, I could guess you might see that, but then why would you put that on a uniform or in circulation? 

I've seen some pretty questionable content on the 2K18 options board, let's just say presidential catchphrases and pictures of adult entertainers being made available for your adboards is a lot more out there than this. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 4:30 PM, MJWalker45 said:

I've seen some pretty questionable content on the 2K18 options board, let's just say presidential catchphrases and pictures of adult entertainers being made available for your adboards is a lot more out there than this. 

I just seen this and people really see a gun? LOL Wow this world is changing alot. Exactly @MJWalker45 its a standard solider salute clipart found online. I've got alot of good feed back on this piece. It is what it is...this world see what they want!

Archived