PowerPoint Wallpapers: NBA Rookies

Raptors Fan

I figured I would start with one of the oldest rookies in the NBA, and for that reason one of the biggest sleepers in his class. This shaggy Serb and European legend will replace Chris Paul at point guard for the Los Angeles Clippers. A bit blurry but I will make sure that does not happen again:

e1MprOm.jpg

Raptors_zpsf611a7d1.png

Very awesome to see another person utilizing PowerPoint to make wallpapers :)

As for the wallpaper itself, it's a little too cluttered and colorful for my taste, but that's just my personal nitpicking. If you want me to elaborate on what I mean I will. May I ask what was the resolution of the player's picture? I might be able to help you fix the blurriness issue.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

That's alright, we all have to start somewhere :) If you're interested, I can help show you some ways to add nice effects and keep the resolution of your image at the same time. And you'd also learn some PowerPoint techniques along the way. I could make a quick wallpaper for you with this player to show you what I mean and write up a tutorial for you later. Just shoot me a PM.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Next up is the first overall pick from last year and my favorite to win Rookie of the Year. I took a different take on things and was able to improve the quality of the image a lot by using a different website for effects. And if you want a wallpaper for your favorite rookie, feel free to suggest it below.

simmons.thumb.png.58031f82a6831f748de60406bc92dc57.png

Raptors_zpsf611a7d1.png

Archived