NFL 2017 Adjustments (New teams added 12/7)

Djruggs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2017 at 2:00 PM, DNAsports said:

Not trying to knock your work, but how can mismatching home and away uniforms be considered "almost perfect"? There's a loss of consistency. One has shoulder stripes with no hint of blue in the jersey while the other is completely blue with no shoulder stripes and no red.

To be fair to Djruggs, he said the HOME SET was almost perfect as is.. He didn't say the entire identity or combination of all uniforms was almost perfect.. You can have a perfect (or almost perfect) home uniform while having a horrible away uniform (and vice-versa)..

On 10/24/2017 at 9:44 AM, ckunz said:

Just curious. Why did you decide to put shoulder stripes on the away jersey but not the home jersey? 

I love this idea though. Great work. 

Those are sleeve stripes.. The patriots jersey and Panthers jersey are examples of shoulder stripes..

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

For the Patriots, I'd say either use the numbers or logo on the sleeve. With both it looks too crowded.

Only the logo is present on the sleeve.. The number is on the yoke..

I'm gonna go work on some updates, but I'm asking for some ideas for an alternate for the Chiefs. I don't really want to do a Dallas Texans throwback, so I'm open to anything and I'll play around with some things tomorrow

10 hours ago, Djruggs said:

I'm gonna go work on some updates, but I'm asking for some ideas for an alternate for the Chiefs. I don't really want to do a Dallas Texans throwback, so I'm open to anything and I'll play around with some things tomorrow

Trying using yellow numbers instead of white. 

32 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

For the Pats, if you're dropping silver from everywhere else, you need to drop it from Flying Elvis. Looks good otherwise.

In a vacuum, I'd agree. But, the Patriots were a joke franchise with the Pat Patriot logo (which really pains me to say since I LOVE the Pat Patriot logo). With the Flying Elvis, the Patriots have been a model franchise. 

12 minutes ago, ATolly66 said:

In a vacuum, I'd agree. But, the Patriots were a joke franchise with the Pat Patriot logo (which really pains me to say since I LOVE the Pat Patriot logo). With the Flying Elvis, the Patriots have been a model franchise. 

I meant to keep Flying Elvis. Just change his face from silver to white.

First up are some updates: Added helmet stripes to Patriots, and for the Redskins, I made the logo bigger, made pant strips all two stripes, and matched the red socks to the helmet stripes, as well as a yellow alternate.

fJ7JXEQ.png

Bl9jYBM.png

8RWRkR7.png

cPj2HrQ.png

4vLy3CY.png

Ch0CKUM.png

EbFZelm.png

New teams: Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos.

For Kansas City, just returning the stripes to where they should be, and playing around with an alternate which is totally up for edits.

5lUbuHe.png

MpJbggg.png

k5ZVDyx.png

For Denver it was just a mix of old and new based off their color rush uniforms.

YCs0UAg.png

p2Gv09S.png

AeTfDhM.png

I haven’t commented on here in a long time, but for this thread, I had to. So far these have been damn near perfect. I have a request when you get around to doing the Vikings. Please try to incorporate a yellow or black alternate if possible, hell, both would be a bonus. A lot of people are like “no, black isn’t a Vikings color” but we added a black face mask when we redesigned our uniforms, so it would match the helmet. And half of our players wear black sleeves and accessories. If done properly, which you definitely have the ability to do, it could be amazing.

Up next are the Jags and the Browns. For the Jags, I played around a little bit and I'd like to know what you think.

0sMf2Sk.pngOMfGq9L.pngHI8i35E.pngfcjP9e3.png

And for the Browns, I just fixed a couple things here and there like the stripes on both the jersey and pants, as well as transferred their orange and brown stitching to Nike's new template.

fpNTEEi.png7X5odLJ.png9DZont6.png

Archived