NFL 2017 Adjustments (New teams added 12/7)

Djruggs

I've enjoyed this series immensely.

For the Browns, is there a chance you could make the numbers white w/ orange outlines on the home and brown w/ orange outlines on the road? And the name on the home jersey white? Really dig the clean-up you've done on this set.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up: Bengals and Jets.

Bengals are pretty straight forward, also a 4th set inspired by their color rush uniforms

AQFK35I.pngP02lgVP.pngN7Ksd2Y.pngoOzFIkB.png

Jets just some housekeeping and a black alternate uniform

GoALbXC.pngkmU6yze.pngAV9Nfjv.png

(I don't really know how I feel about this alternate)

Not sure if I'm sold on the Bengals. I think the side panels on the jersey are throwing me off. I think sleeve cap stripe would be just fine.

As for the Jets, I actually really like the alternate. The only change I'd make is changing the facemask to black.

20 hours ago, Djruggs said:

Next up: Bengals and Jets.

Bengals are pretty straight forward, also a 4th set inspired by their color rush uniforms

AQFK35I.pngP02lgVP.pngN7Ksd2Y.pngoOzFIkB.png

Jets just some house cleaning and a black alternate uniform

GoALbXC.pngkmU6yze.pngAV9Nfjv.png

(I don't really know how I feel about this alternate)

Jets' black alt doesn't do anything for me, but neither do most other BFBS uniforms. 

As for the Bengals...I like their Color Rush so much that I'd like to see someone design a whole set around its basic style.

The nest two full teams are the Steelers and the Seahawks. 

For the Steelers, just housekeeping and a yellow version of the color rush set

kpYUnZk.pnghSaEkoy.pngTz3e3K8.pngKEzrgYQ.png

For the Seahawks I really stayed true to the striping of the seahawk logo and I added more green accents

3u5FE0b.pngXAm8Cl5.png6HweOb6.png

The Saints set looks good, but the brassier shade of gold always looks better, in my opinion. The current shade looks too washed out, beige-like. I like that you fixed the pants stripes. That’s one of my biggest gripes with their current set. It clashes with the helmet stripe.

583f261357259.image.jpg

-306c962bcfbf3bd1.jpg

For the Texans, if you're going to go with the uber-consistant striping from the Oilers, go all the way. The striping should be white-blue-white on the red jersey.

Then again, I was never a fan of how the Oilers did their striping (and am not a fan of how Florida does theirs, either; unpopular opinion?)

ExJworW.png

Wow...somehow, I lost track of this series.  But all of these designs are fantastic.  Keep up the good work.

Also, "house cleaning" is not an appropriate term for minor changes...

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

Archived