Sign in to follow this  
BlueSky

Video: My Epic Day at Lambeau

Aren't spontaneous decisions fun? Made one last week when I found a (relatively) reasonably priced ticket to Saints-Packers at Lambeau. Cashed in some SkyMiles, headed north, and had maybe the most fun I've ever had at a football game. It's not easy to capture the Lambeau experience without being there, but I did my best.  B)

And you didn't tell me you were coming? I would have invited you to our tailgate.

I trust you were treated well. I'll watch the video later.

Awesome video, loved the classic NFL Films music! I've always wanted to visit Lambeau, it looks like an amazing experience.

I hope you got the NFL's express written consent.

Well dang, man...the best I ever got was a tour of the stadium! Never did make it to a game up there...my trip was in the weeks leading up to preseason. Still, one of the absolute coolest experiences of my life.

But at least I can say I saw Lambeau with my own two eyes!

Cool vid!

Nice. Definitely on my bucket list of stadiums to visit, along with Fenway, Wrigley and a few others. Fortunately due to their history, I don't think any of them are going anywhere in my life time. 

Were you in the outdoor club seats? If not, you had to be in Section 119, because that view and this view are pretty similar!

PackersSaints2017.jpg

On 10/27/2017 at 1:43 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

Were you in the outdoor club seats? If not, you had to be in Section 119, because that view and this view are pretty similar!

PackersSaints2017.jpg

119, row 52, seat 7. It was awesome. 

Sec129Row38Seat14.thumb.png.62a6e1b3279ebaabb13b35c5cbac392a.png

I was there too! Sec 129, Row 38, Seat 14 - My sister's and brother's-in-law seats.

Note: I was not attempting to take a picture of the nice couple in the blue ponchos.