NHL By Nike: 12/30 COLUMBUS

JJ Anderes

Hey folks!

So this will be my first series here in about six months. I haven't been creating concepts as much during the summer, but now that hockey's back, I figured it was time to continue.

59f2431ed4e99_niketemplate.thumb.png.abcc29df278f4c7efb69f710fd7078ac.png

This series is focused on the 2023-24 NHL season, the year after Adidas' jersey contract expires. With Adidas not willing to extend their contract, Nike becomes the official NHL uniform supplier.

Along with the switch, the NHL decides to lose the traditional home/away jerseys and replace them with a new system that mimics the NBA's new 4-jersey system.

nike-demo.thumb.png.4eba8737bb922b88a9272c1fa1668dce.png

Each team will now have four jerseys to choose from for each game:

• FREEZE: The team's white jersey.
  • CLASH: The team's colored jersey that closely resembles the FREEZE uniform.
  • STORM: This will be the team's alternate jersey, using a dark color, and completely lacking white.
  • PRIDE: This jersey can be any color. It reflects both the history of the city and of the team itself.

The home team will choose the jersey they want to wear, and the away team will select one that doesn't closely match that of the home team.

With that in mind, here is the first team!

CALGARY FLAMES

nike-cgyflames.thumb.png.c508103595e1ddb4538ed87c1c3e7557.png

FREEZE/CLASH: These uniforms bear a striping pattern similar to their alternate jersey from 2013-16 seasons, while the logo remains the same. The number font is also changed.

ALTERNATE: The striping is similar to Calgary's early uniforms. For the first time since 2006, the team will have a black jersey.

PRIDE: The overall design is based of of the WHA Calgary Cowboys' uniform, though it doesn't match completely.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Leave it below!

These look great! The only thing that I would change though, is the logo and yoke of the red jersey... I think a black yoke and logo would balance out the colors better... 

Very excited for this series! 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

This sounds like it's going to be an awesome series!

I really like all of the jerseys. Maybe a very traditional and standard block font would be better on the Pride jersey?

Also are the 6 and the 8 different shades of black on the Storm jersey?

On 10/26/2017 at 10:02 PM, JJ Anderes said:

Hey folks!

So this will be my first series here in about six months. I haven't been creating concepts as much during the summer, but now that hockey's back, I figured it was time to continue.

59f2431ed4e99_niketemplate.thumb.png.abcc29df278f4c7efb69f710fd7078ac.png

This series is focused on the 2023-24 NHL season, the year after Adidas' jersey contract expires. With Adidas not willing to extend their contract, Nike becomes the official NHL uniform supplier.

Along with the switch, the NHL decides to lose the traditional home/away jerseys and replace them with a new system that mimics the NBA's new 4-jersey system.

nike-demo.thumb.png.4eba8737bb922b88a9272c1fa1668dce.png

Each team will now have four jerseys to choose from for each game:

• FREEZE: The team's white jersey.
  • CLASH: The team's colored jersey that closely resembles the FREEZE uniform.
  • STORM: This will be the team's alternate jersey, using a dark color, and completely lacking white.
  • PRIDE: This jersey can be any color. It reflects both the history of the city and of the team itself.

The home team will choose the jersey they want to wear, and the away team will select one that doesn't closely match that of the home team.

With that in mind, here is the first team!

CALGARY FLAMES

nike-cgyflames.thumb.png.c508103595e1ddb4538ed87c1c3e7557.png

FREEZE/CLASH: These uniforms bear a striping pattern similar to their alternate jersey from 2013-16 seasons, while the logo remains the same. The number font is also changed.

ALTERNATE: The striping is similar to Calgary's early uniforms. For the first time since 2006, the team will have a black jersey.

PRIDE: The overall design is based of of the WHA Calgary Cowboys' uniform, though it doesn't match completely.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Leave it below!

I think the Flames should minimize their use of black and emphasize red and yellow...and yet I love your black alt.

COLORADO AVALANCHE

nike-colavalanche.thumb.png.b83fd07bb8767d818a36856780222c30.png

I knew this would be a hard team to change, considering the popularity of the new jerseys, so I decided to get it out of the way early.

FREEZE/CLASH: I decided to go with the navy blue from the Reebok alternate jerseys. I also changed the logo and brightened the shade of burgundy,

STORM: Pretty similar, different logo, silver instead of white.

PRIDE: This is a combination of the old Rockies uniforms and the colorado state flag.

These look amazing! Pretty incredible how unique you were able to make a red and blue team too. One little blooper is the back shoulder piping on the storm jersey is white.

Cant wait to see more!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• 2 weeks later...

BOSTON BRUINS

nike-bosbruins.thumb.png.17212fc63986746f200bb23fffca57ec.png

FREEZE/CLASH: Throwing it back to the 1950's, with the older logo and vintage striping that closely resemble the team's older uniforms, yet not matching them completely.

STORM: Took the striping from their most recent Winter Classic jersey.

PRIDE: Brown version of their Winter Classic jersey.

Also showing the first teaser for the first major event I'm doing...

mtltorher.thumb.png.417db0c77d67354633c4543dc954e0f5.png

Logos and jerseys will come after team #4

Archived