NHL By Nike: 12/30 COLUMBUS

JJ Anderes

Really love the general idea! I'm so curious about the others now...

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

• 2 weeks later...

BUFFALO SABRES

2c186d30cb681cf8d3349028a11c1cd2c6416ea4

FREEZE/CLASH: Both based off the new Winter Classic jersey, using the shoulder logo rather than the primary.

STORM: Combination of eras. Logo remains the same, striping is from their inaugural jerseys, color scheme from the 1990's.

PRIDE: Inspired by the Buffalo Bison's uniforms.

Comments? Critique? Leave it below.

Here is teaser #2 for what's coming up next!

7c2c7937ab74bd65b580f0494765f01872c16205

Actually a very reasonable prediction where the Sabres could evolve to in the coming years. The Freeze jersey looks sick, although I think the Clash blue would benefit from some white accents, as well as distinguish from the Pride jersey a little more. Love the nod to the goat head era jersey too. This looks absolutely awesome overall though, more great work!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Another set you absolutely nailed. I'd buy any of those 4 jerseys. Only thing I would do is make the buffalo on the freeze jersey yellow. Also, you've got the I and E switched up on O'Reilly. Really liking what I see so far of the Heritage Classic, and I'm sure you've made another great look for it.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, finals got in the way.

--------------------

HERITAGE CLASSIC

32d39fed62e03c4359310ea4c2aff6037aab608b

7526faefa44da8edf2c67e37658644627e8aa6c7

After playing five outdoor games on the road, the latest being the 2020 Stadium Series in Tampa Bay, Montreal finally gets to host their own outdoor game at Olympic Stadium. This will be their third Heritage Classic, their first against their long-time rival, the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The event logo is very similar to those of the past, this one including some of the architectural designs of Olympic Stadium.

As a part of the new Nike Uniforms, the event logo will no longer be used as a patch on the jerseys, to make sure nothing conflicts the traditional look of the jerseys.

The Canadiens uniform is very similar to their original road sweaters, while the Maple Leafs uniform almost matches the Toronto Arenas sweater.

Comments? Critique? Leave it below!

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing so far on the HC, so here's the Rangers.

f47bf083f976714d74248f97919856f8b2d620fc

FREEZE/CLASH: I can't decide whether I like the Rangers primaries or their new Winter Classic units better, so I decided to combine them.

STORM: LADY LIBERTY IS BACK!!!!!!!

CITY: A red jersey for the blue shirts, with a tribute logo honoring the city's fire department, similar to the New York Knicks new "city" jerseys.

Thoughts? Comments? Critique? Leave it below!

I hope Habs finally recreate their first white jersey for one of the outdoor events. Adding white yoke to Arenas sweaters is a good idea.

I like what you're doing, but tbh I don't like how nameplate disrupted stripes on yokes especially on Rangers.

4r2eer.png

• 2 weeks later...

COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS

8203f51c3a858debad5945dc371bc8ff5aed8709

FREEZE/CLASH: Striping is very similar to their reebok sock stripes, font from the previous alternate returns.

STORM: The Cannon breaks free from the roundel and the striping is slightly altered. A modern jersey with a nod to the past.

PRIDE: A faxback that represents the city in several ways. The three stripes represent the Ohio flag, while the arched name on the front is a very subtle reference to Columbus's nickname, "Arch City".

Archived