Bundesliga 2020/2021 Concept - 3/18 - Hertha BSC

Ninox

bundesligalogowtse5.png

Bundesliga 2020/2021 Concept by Ninox

Hey guys! Through the summer and autumn I was working on this project and now it is finally done. I'm happy to present you my Bundesliga 2020/21 concept. So what will you be able to see? Well, I've created a home, an away, a third and three goalkeeper kits for every club. The clubs we're choosen based on their current situation, team colours and personal preferance. I will also add a league table to show how I see the Bundesliga in 4 years.

I hope you'll enjoy this

319jfn.png

vflwolfsburguzsxe.png

The first club is Wolfsburg. I don't think they will achieve anything big in the coming years and will constantly be in the middle of the table. I've put them on 10th place.

Let's talk about the kits now. I really like their home kit this season so i decided to do something similar. While the home kit has the X design the away kit comes with a V design that is similar to the kit that was used in the DFB-cup win in 2015. The third kit is blue with black vertical stripes, a design they already used in the late 2000's.

home4os28.png

away8csc4.png

thirduwsrj.png

gkg1sum.png

1r5s9h.png

bayer04leverkusenqvubv.png

The next club is Bayer 04. The club had a rough last season after being a constant Champions League contestant for quite some years. It think they will have a hard time returning to the top 4 so I placed them sixth.

I've choosen Kappa as the kit supplier because I think it would suit them really well as Kappa always sponsors one or two Bundesliga Top 7 teams.

The home kit is black with a red sash made out of pinstripes. The away kit is white with 3 sublimated horizontal stripes and the third kit is the same design as the home one, just in red and white.

home24ur4.png

awayeiu9g.png

thirdvpugv.png

gkvjuyt.png

2cfub3.png

herthabsc1sktp.png

Number 11 on the table is Hertha BSC.

I've used a darker shade of blue for the home kit. The away is inspired by the Brazil kits they wore in the 2005/06 season. The third is a kit straight out of the teamwear collection.

homeicj8c.png

awayvgkun.png

thirdn2kmm.png

gkkpkjs.png

319jfn.png

Archived