2018 MLS Kits

labc93

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Digby said:

I hear Columbus Crew is due for a new shirt sponsor next year.

770a28a1-e535-40f4-b044-b3185cdf2972_ima

as someone who was a fan of a team that was moved(san jose) i cant print on this website what i WANT to say. what you posted was in poor taste and disrespectful #precortout

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I don’t think the Crew should be allowed to play next year without acknowledging that elephant in the room, physically, at all times. What better way? Actually hadn’t even connected until now that there’s probably a lot of Crew/Browns fan overlap.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

8 minutes ago, Digby said:

I don’t think the Crew should be allowed to play next year without acknowledging that elephant in the room, physically, at all times. What better way? Actually hadn’t even connected until now that there’s probably a lot of Crew/Browns fan overlap.

We'll be reminded every time our team is on TV, we don't want it on our kits.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, twi said:

While there are still some clunkers, is MLS the best top to bottom looking league in the US? 

I think it is.

0dzoaLG.png

Good diverse palette, not a huge over-reliance on either navy or black.

I think there's only one true clunker in the league, that 1990s crayola badge right in the middle.  And there's one truly awful name, if not identity, in Salt Lake.  But that's pretty damn good.

And considering these are the two frontrunners to join, it might only get better.

vGRYhYK.png

Could not be more disappointed in ATLUTD. All they've done here is change colors of the other away kit, which was bland and uninspiring to begin with. 

I get that in world soccer, unlike a lot of pro sports in the states, that clash kits often deviate from the club's official colors...but this just feels flat. Orange, I guess because of being the team of the Peach State? 

They've got a very unbalanced look because the home kit is already a modern classic. It almost seems it has made them disinterested in trying to field anything else that might compete with the identity? I don't know...

Not sure I can agree with you there.  We'll see what the final "peach" kit looks like, but I appreciate them breaking with a different color.

Like NYCFC has done - the home kits are primarily clean and classic, so they can go a little crazy with the change kits.  That's a solid plan.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Like NYCFC has done - the home kits are primarily clean and classic, so they can go a little crazy with the change kits.  That's a solid plan.

200% agreed. I love when teams do that. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived