2018 MLS Kits

labc93

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

@Gothamite   @mr.negative15  @DG_Now

Any idea on how the miadidas jerseys fit? Like an authentic or a replica?

looking for a riverhounds jersey and deciding on size before i buy

Sorry man,not sure. 

I'd guess though, just from having been on their website recently, that the cut is closer to the authentic. The reason for me saying that is based on the pictures, the jersey seems to taper in like the authentic jerseys do. 

mi%20Tiro%20update%20M%201.png

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

43 minutes ago, mr.negative15 said:

Sorry man,not sure. 

I'd guess though, just from having been on their website recently, that the cut is closer to the authentic. The reason for me saying that is based on the pictures, the jersey seems to taper in like the authentic jerseys do. 

mi%20Tiro%20update%20M%201.png

3 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Wish I could tell you - I've never seen one in person.

Gah, thanks. I just gambled on the fact that it will fit like a replica, or at worst the rugby adidas replica that I own.

Seeing as the tags are like replicas, that seems like a good bet. Besides, it's a bit tight but i can do authentic MLS without upping a size

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 2/26/2018 at 7:22 PM, 4_tattoos said:

How often do USL clubs have to change their jerseys? Because LV should consider ditching those the first chance they get.

Rowdies change theirs about as often as the MLS clubs do.

The Red Bulls wore all-white tonight, debuting the white shorts from their new secondaries: 

DXQZMJVWAAAyduB?format=jpg

Nice to see them wear this combo, and hopefully they break it out again when playing the all-red clubs in MLS to avoid matchups like this:

38025259612_3c21d5bfa5_k.jpg

Also, the Flounders debuted their new ugly camo/dated countertop/floor tile kits tonight:

DXQqGZVUQAA_8E_?format=jpg

Luckily for them the pattern isn’t all that noticeable unless you’re up close, but it’s still an incredibly head scratching move, and they’re still a significant downgrade from their previous primaries.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Odd move by Atlanta, who’ve kept the 2017 inaugural season logo on the back of their primary shirts for this season:DXYwzrwVwAAGvMZ?format=jpg

Over the last few years, teams who’ve had inaugural season and/or anniversary graphics on their shirts have generally removed them the following year. NYCFC did that in 2016, removing the inaugural season jocktag from their primary shirts, and Portland did the same, removing the 5/40 anniversary patch from their primaries that year.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that the Revs had updated the socks for their secondary kit, but last night players were wearing both the old and new styles (old on the left, new on the right):

d12edbf78681985503e5ce2e0aafbe60.jpg?2AD

I still find it really odd that they’d make such a subtle and frankly pointless change.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

LAFC debut match is on ESPN right now. Here are their kits in action. Overall, nice look, but the MLS patches could do without the white and YTTV should of course be in black and gold (as has been discussed ad nauseam).

Yeah, truth be told, it looks odd for the league badge to be more prominent than the team badge.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Late to the party on LAFC with an unpopular opinion... the basic black with metallic gold trims is a little boring and monotone, so the coloured sponsor logo actually lifts the kit as a whole.

liverpool-1.png

Hate the weird design on the chest of DC United's white jerseys, but actually like the red sleeves with black cuffs. I'm a "keep it simple" kind of guy. If DCU goes with a solid white front while retaining the red sleeves in 2019, I'll be a happy camper.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

On 3/4/2018 at 11:35 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

Here is the Dynamo and Atlanta United primary kits in action. Houston has 2 pro sports that allow primary uniform sponsors and neither one currently has a sponsor

1024x1024.jpg

Only because they didn't get a good offer yet.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/11/2018 at 6:53 PM, 4_tattoos said:

Hate the weird design on the chest of DC United's white jerseys, but actually like the red sleeves with black cuffs. I'm a "keep it simple" kind of guy. If DCU goes with a solid white front while retaining the red sleeves in 2019, I'll be a happy camper.

Do you not think it's too close to the Red Bulls look? (I ask partially because as a half-assed Revs fan, I've had the same thought for Revs' aways.)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

7 hours ago, Digby said:

Do you not think it's too close to the Red Bulls look? (I ask partially because as a half-assed Revs fan, I've had the same thought for Revs' aways.)

Naw. RB's jersey has that huge RB logo on the chest, white sleeves with red cuffs, those weird diagonal lines that start at the right arm pit and red numbers/NOB.

DCU's red sleeves with black cuffs & black numbers, NOB and Leidos logo offers enough of a difference. To me at least. Plus they'd never wear white jerseys against each other. 

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived