College Basketball 2017-18: Road to the Alamo

buzzcut

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal.  UVA dogged it so much the last couple minutes.  Shameful.  That said, historic showing for USMBCHABSCUVAWGHIOSWGC.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I’ve wanted to see this for years but as it became evident it was going to happen I kinda felt bad for UVA.  I have a buddy who thinks Bennett better look for work in the NBA because he’ll never live this down in college hoops.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I thought UVA’s style of play might hurt them in the later rounds, but not this early. That said, UMBC was red hot, their guys weren’t missing.

Sorry not sorry, UVA. 

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I thought this would happen eventually with the one-and-dones taking a toll on a lot of major programs, especially when it comes to situational awareness and maturity. Never would have thought it'd happen to Virginia of all teams. 

I didn't really believe in Virginia as a legit title contender, but man, never saw that happening. 

27 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

I’ve wanted to see this for years but as it became evident it was going to happen I kinda felt bad for UVA.  I have a buddy who thinks Bennett better look for work in the NBA because he’ll never live this down in college hoops.

I can't see him getting an NBA job just because of his gimmicky offensive and defensive systems. It would be like an NFL team hiring Paul Johnson to try to run the triple option.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

24 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Yes. 

Agreed. In 2018, it's terrible basketball played by people who don't want to be there. It's dumb.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived